Tradestation for forex trading?

Hey all. New here to the FX forums. Does anybody currently utilize, or have previosuly utilized, Tradestation for their FX trading and or simulations? The reason I ask is that I have been a long time Telechart 2000 user for technical analysis of securities. From what I understand, Tradestation is somewhat similar, in the respect that it allows for multiple monitor setups and indicator overlay in different windows. I was just looking for some feedback from any fellow FX’ers who have experience with TS for their forex trading, because I am considering opening up a TS FX account for testing and perhaps for future trading. Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks!

I use em. Just keep in mind if you use them as a broker they clear through Gain Capital. I personally trade with them for e-mini futures, but clear my FX transactions through EFX Group.

As far as charting and TA platforms go, they are the #1 in the business for a reason.

I love their charting and wouldn’t go elsewhere. Everything else is inferior in my opinion. MT4 looks archaic in comparison.

The only other platform i would use is Multicharts, which is an essentially modified version of Tradestation. But you have to supply your own data feed. So for now, TS is just dandy for me.