If you patient then you achive your trading goals

Hi Traders

Be patient with your profit targets. I know it is very tempting to grab the profits in a winning position before the profit objective is reached. There is a fear the market will turn around and the trade will become a loser. Be disciplined. There is a reason your profit objective is where it is. You did your homework before entering the trade and the profit objective you decided on justifies the trade in terms of risk/reward. Frequently take profits before the profit objectives are reached will destroy your whole risk/reward ratio and will finally be the difference between success and failure…

Thanks for the advice! I just started training with my first demo and noticed I was a bit unpatient. I’m using a 5 minute candlestick chart. What would be the ideal time frame between my trades? Is there any average amount of time you guys use to measure when to go in or out of a trade? Thanks in advance.

I have noticed the same

best is to set a TP that is realistic, and then just leave your pc, and leave the house

if you keep checking every minute, you close trades too early, in panic

That’s exactly my problem :(. Yesterday I was on my computer for 4 hours just watching the candlesticks appear. I lost over and over…

If I do set my limit orders and stop losses, then how many pairs should I be trading as a beginner? How many trades per hour using a 5 minute chart should I do?

I’m experiencing the exact opposite. I may get close to my profit, I hold back from closing out and walk away, only to come back to being stopped out.

You have to balance not being panicky and closing out trades because you are paranoid the market will go against you, and on the other side of the spectrum you get too greedy. There is a middle point where you objectively analyze the trend and realize that you are wrong, or it’s about to turn.