I Make 60 Pips In 15 Minutes

You must look the chart of 5 minutes and take the MACD indicator of fast ema period 12, ema slow period 26 and MACD SMA period 9, the pair to trade its GBP / JPY. When the indicator falls to -0.08 lowest point of the day and after about 2 hours back to the same place it’s time to buy. Today earn 60 pips in 30 minutes.

What do you think?

Make comments.

spam

and

thats cool, but I bet you can’t repeat it.

Its the same operation but i dont use the margin call.

Scratching my head and looking dumb???:confused:

I think a) those are the standard MACD oscillator settings on virtually every charting package, b) this is a description - “0.08” - of how MACD appeared at the time of your trade entry, not a general, repeatable criterion, c) even after MACD turned up at what was at that point lowest level of the day, there was nothing indicating the pair wouldn’t fall further, d) 60 pips in a short period of time (is it 15 minutes or 30 minutes? You’ve said both) is nothing difficult to attain on GBP/JPY: what is more difficult is 1) repeating it consistently, and 2) not giving it all back on trades taken with an inadequate basis for entry.

I also know that when I visit your blog, I get a pop-up advertisement for some HYIP gimmick.

You aren’t one of those HYIP admins that generates 25% per day by “trading forex”, are you?

Geesh. :rolleyes:

Nooo, please i dont know why appears a pop-ups hyip, i hate the hyips. :slight_smile:

I made 60 pips in 3 minutes…

or 3 pips in 60 minutes…??

or 300 pips in 6 minutes…

600 pips in 30 minutes??

or 3 days???

Hell, I’m confused…

that its not true, i will open my forex account and i will copy and paste here the operations and you will see that true. :slight_smile:

That’s what I read the first time too, but he could have meant he was going to just open his platform to take a screenshot of it. Either way, he hasn’t posted anything yet, and he has been spamming all over the forum with these ridiculous kinds of rhetorical posts.