Any suggestions for a live trading platform for first time trader�?

My hubby and I have decided to take the next step from a demo account to a live account. We have back tested, traded live, found some good charting soft ware (Meta Trader), a good trading plan and found a platform that we both were comfortable with (FOREX trader from forex.com). Unfortunately, upon further research of the broker and the platform that they offer we discovered that they do not offer micro-account.

So I suppose my question is � is there a platform similar to the FOREX Trader platform or can anyone suggest a different platform or broker?

I have spent the last few days trying out other platforms and browsing the different forums�but any other suggestions would be much appreciated to either narrow my search or suggest something I have not even considered.

Thanks

Try ALPARI, one of the best in the ranking, they have micro lots, and uses Meta Trader! :slight_smile:

NO do not look into forex assassin, **** **** ****

GTS plateform is the best. from fxsol

Why not forex assassin? I am also looking for a good trading platform and would like to know which one is the best.

Well, as previous reply do mentioned here, try Alpari UK Ltd for a micro lot trading. They are very good broker for micro lot trading. I personally use Alpari and FxPro.Com for my trading. Previously with NorthFinance. All are MetaTrader 4 platform broker. Forex.com is good for up to the minute forex news and personally use their news services to guide me along the trading path.

In summary I trade with MetaTrader 4 and get the news from forex.com platform. Happy trading :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the tips. Have a list of some of the micro brokers I want to check out and Alpari is on the list. Good to hear some feed back for it.