I need help understanding this

can someone translate the following into english. the main thing i dont understand is when it talks about support at 1.94

The Euro pulled up modestly in overnight trading having tested below the 1.54 level in US trading. DailyFX Senior Currency Strategist Jamie Saettele reports that the Euro decline below 1.5283, though traders may see an upside correction in the near term to test resistance at 1.5515. Immediate support is found at 1.5402. Sterling remained in a tight 26 pip range. Support is now at 1.9469, with near-term resistance at 1.9770.

It just means where the price tends to not go any lower than, the level “supports” the price from falling any lower. Basically that’s the minimum people think a pair is worth. It may drop below it occasionally and “test new lows”, but it always tends to stay above it… of course, new support and resistance levels are always being created.

Read this:
Support and Resistance | 2nd Grade: Support and Resistance | Learn Forex Trading

no i understand that aspect but what is the 1.9649 referring to? it cant be the value of the Euro/Usd

That was about “sterling” GBP.