The Right System

Hi Traders

With the right system the forex trader can trade with just following simple rules. If A happens and B happens then do C. This is called mechanical trading. It requires absolutely no discretion, interpretation or thinking from the trader…

regards

Is there a question in there, or is it a reply to another thread? I’m confused :confused:

Maybe he is trying to explain what is a right system.:confused:

That’s not a system, it is emotional trading.

Well I trade C. lol. Seriously I only go long or short @ C. But I dont know what he’s talking about.

No thinking trading is a disaster.

Hi Traders

It’s just statement…

Many people feel that investing in Forex is more like gambling and they don’t treat it seriously. Actually the majority acts this way. Why? Because in order to make sensible investing decisions you have to know what you are doing. You need time and skills to figure out which button to press.
Most people don’t have time and skills to achieve this, and therefore they lose money.
And … 98% of Forex investors lose their money!

What about the remaining 2%???

what are you a retard?

what you said makes no sense whatsoever

I believe it could be rewritten as " Not applying logic and critical thinking skills to trading will result in disaster" but thats just my take on it.

and again and again abner, why are you so un-reasonably harsh on people?

Listen worthless blowhard, did you even read the
post I was referring to? Did you blowhard reject?
Read the beginning post forum trolling loser !!!

Read it again worthless moron!!!
It starts this thread reject!!!

The Right System…
Hi Traders

With the right system the forex trader can trade with just following simple rules. If A happens and B happens then do C. This is called mechanical trading. It requires absolutely no discretion, interpretation or thinking from the trader…

regards

Really, I expect nothing from a worthless reject
like Abner who trolls the forums and then when
confronted, he acts like he is being humorous.
Worthless moron who cannot even read.
Useless moron to say the least. Earning
a pitiful unsubstantiated 15% avg per month?
Quite pitiful if you ask me.

I hope this isnt what this forum turns into :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes: