Which indicator should you use?

The right indicator depends on how often you trade some are for 1,5 minute frames and others are for longer time frames the important thing is knowing when to use which. As you are a beginner, read and follow the ones you understand most since there are some very complicated ones and then come the combinations, which are for non beginners.

Hey man that was really cool stuff, I liked the site, are you member of tradeview forex? Or you just have an account with them?

Hello Terry I was looking into that list in tradeview and I wanted to know if there was such list that showed how to combine two or more indicators. Or what I really need is which work good with which?

Indicators are based upon past prices, learn to read the chart without any indicators first, and then use the indicators to further your computational abilities.

I don�t really know what you mean by learn to read the charts without any indicators? I think I am a beginner but I do have some common sense to understand the charts. Without indicators it will be harder to read.

Well at the moment I have an account with tradeviewforex, and they have been competent to fulfill my needs to trade forex

Hello I also have my demo account in tradeview and plan to get my real account there when I am ready. The thing is I don�t understand this thread, it doesn�t �t make sense, you are talking about one thing and the others about indicators. What is the relation?

Beginner I�m using the MT4 almost every day with a periodicity of 15 min, I want to ask you all, what is the best indicator for 15 min???

The indicators failed me and today I�ve lost more than 1000 pips, luckily I made orders with profit for 500 pips other ways I would have lost $ 1000dollars in 6 hours� I have to go and recover my money� I�ll be in touch

That sounds like a big lost, I wanted to ask are you a big forex player or are you in a demo account. Because that is a lot of money to lose in 6 hours?

You cannot count only on technical analysis…I use both Macro econ and graph overall movements in my predictions

How come you got banned?

he might have violated the rules of the forum that got him banned :frowning:

poor thing