Hello,I�m newbie, but eager to learn forex

Hello friends , nice to be here, I just downloaded my metatrader 4 and I�m ready to start trading, does anyone of you have recomendations? especially on how to use the indicators?

Forex Training & Education: Beginner Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

Have fun.

Hello people you sound real advanced to be beginners, I have no clue as what is Forex, I just dropped by and found this forum and now I am going to check out the site given above. Boropicalo what is MT4?

Wow, I�m seriously new into this as well, but is fulfilling to myself to realize that I was in same situation of knowing nothing about forex. The MT4 is a platform where the accounts are based, and as I said I just started after downloading the Metatrader 4, which is free, I just downloaded from a site called Tradeviewforex, and I found that is not so difficult to get started trading

It can also be downloaded free from other sites,

Fxpro,
Alpari,
Interbankfx

to name just a few.

I didn�t know about Fxpro and Alpari, I knew Tradeviewforex and Interbankfx, I made my research, and both companys are real and trustable, I preferred Tradeviewforex because their web site got a lot of interesting stuff like the glossary (very suitable for us beginners) and also the download process was quicker with Tradeviewforex. What other forex companies could be as good as the one i�m using?

There are plenty of Forex companies, �Real� companies as Boropicalo points, and yes I think you made a good choice as Tradeview forex is a good one, in my view� for England alpari For the US Tradeview� anyway there�s for everyone�s taste

Alishia, MT4 is Metatrader, It�s a software where you can trade similar to the real life. It�s too similar, the difference is you don�t get real money if you increase your profit. I fun to trade with it, you can lose and it�s going to happen nothing. It�s good, I�m using it a week ago, so all I can say is I like it. Also if someone have some tips to trade better in MT4 could be so nice from you.

Hello Alisha there are many broker companies out there you have two chose one or two or as many as your pocket wants , hahahaha well just make sure that the one you chose is regulated FCM.

That is a good point germy! people always must to be aware and not fall for scammers promising heaven with nil effort, so it�s very important, when trading forex or when thinking to open a forex account, just do it in a company already recognized and regulated under FCM

Please dispense my ignorance but I don�t have Idea of what FCM means. Could you guys illuminate my dark lack of knowledge about it

Futures Commission Merchant

Look it up on Investopedia.

thanks for the link, that was what I needed, and thanks to all the understanding people that nicely take the doubts and questions that an ultra beginner could have. Is good to find this kind of community and grow up together.

It is very important to know that the FCM is a merchant involved in the solicitation or acceptance of commodity orders for future delivery of commodities related to the futures contract market.
A futures commission merchant is able to handle futures contract orders as well as extend credit to customers wishing to enter into such positions. These include many of the brokerages that investors in the futures markets deal with.

Hey is that like a video game or are you actually trading on line. Do I have to pay for the MT4 thingy or is it free. Do I have to open an account with someone?

I suggest you enroll in BabyPips School… It will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know and ask for nothing in return.

Forex Training & Education: Beginner Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

Good luck!

The MT4 thingy as you just named , can be downloaded for free from several websites, I got it from TRADEVIEWFOREX and it�s being a wonderful experience so far, the pipsology school is great too, and in the tradeviewforex site you will find an easy to read tutorial and a useful glossary.

There are many brokers now. I suggest you start with marketiva - friendly chat, 5 usd free,news,easy platform,etc.
i have some e-books abt forex. email me at <[email protected]> to send you the list to choose books and i’ll give it to you free.

Hello Marcuse I followed your advice and got my account there in Tradeviewforex, so now I am just waiting to learn some more in babaypips so that I can begin to use the MT4. Thanks again.