Best oversold/overbought indicators? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun_68 View Post
    I like the settings that I found on a CI system PDF which hsa been floating around which are using Full stoch (15,3,3) on shorter charts of 5 & 15 min, and (8,3,3) on longer term charts of 1hr, 3hr & daily. I also like to use RSI & ADX for determining Trends or Overbought/Oversold conditions or looking for divergences. I just started demo trading after a year of reading and studying so it's looking good so far
    one year of reading and studying is a lot.
    why don't you demo trading as you applied what you've read and why wait for one year?

it seems you've read a few pdf articles there.

I've been reading some really good books and studying technical analysis. I particulary like all of the Steve Nison candlestick books, a few new books by Kathy Lien and Mark Douglas. The problem I faced was that I had just bought a house, got married, had a baby and then got laid off so my time was limited. I chose to just read and screw around with demo trading but not take it serious. It's just recently that I started trying to develop a system and practice all that I read. One problem I faced was information overload from reading too much. The great thing is is that it was this site that started me off in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by ivonivon View Post
    one year of reading and studying is a lot.
    why don't you demo trading as you applied what you've read and why wait for one year?

it seems you've read a few pdf articles there.

so you've started your living and trading in both the same time that's nice to hear.

babypips sure helps a lot

Forum Sponsors