Saying Thanks, and 1 or 2 questions

Hi.

I�m new to Babypips.com and I love it so far. I like to thank the creators of this site for helping me make the first baby steps in the direction of becoming a Forex trader. I also like to thank all the participants of this forum for educating newbie�s like me.

I downloaded of few trading platforms but most of them had charting systems that I don�t like. Forex.com, in my opinion, had the best charting options. However, I�m a little disappointed about the spread at Forex.com. They talk about spreads as low as 1.9 for the eur/usd pair, when in truth I haven�t seen anything below 3.5 and even as high as 4.5.

Any other options for charting and/or brokers with really low spreads you know about�please tell me.

The last weeks I�ve been bombarded with information, and honestly, I�m a little overwhelmed. What I need is an easy to understand system to get me started. So, I�ll be really grateful for any input from anyone on this forum. I know there’s a system thread, but till now I couldn’t find what I’m looking for.

Dankje

I think GFT’s Dealbook platform has been rated best Forex platform 2 years running and they are a very good broker.

As for spread 3 pips is the standard spread on EUR/USD some brokers go down to 2 pips.

Anything as low as 1 pip on the majors seems suspicious to me. Brokers are out there to make money, they’re not a charity. So my question would immediately be:

How are they making their money?

That’s just something to consider.

As for a system, try my one.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/17486-nick-b-method-4hr-gbp-jpy-100-pips-p-w.html

It is simple to use (once you learn it) and it is extremely effective albeit a little unconventional.

I downloaded of few trading platforms but most of them had charting systems that I don�t like. Forex.com, in my opinion, had the best charting options. However, I�m a little disappointed about the spread at Forex.com. They talk about spreads as low as 1.9 for the eur/usd pair, when in truth I haven�t seen anything below 3.5 and even as high as 4.5.

You can always use the forex.com charts & another
broker for price. I use Oanda.

Tnx 4 ur reply guys.

it’s been a few days and i got a little wiser. I’m under the impression that most of these trading systems are so subjective.

I’ve read your ebook Nick and I must say that I’m almost sold. Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t understand 60% of what you talking about. I guess i need more time to read it a few times to fully understand. The things that i do understand: s/r lines and candlesticks. i’ve look back at some charts and I think this is something I want to explore further.

So tnx for your advise. and maybe we meet in your chat.

Dankje