Spanish Forum

Could any of the many bilingual members please recommend some good sites and forums in Spanish please. I have been studying and trading a demo account for a few months and my husband is interested in learning the ropes but his English isnt good enough. Any advise would be most welcome. I have searched the net but not come up with anything nearly as good as Babypips.

Oanda has a Spanish forum on their website. I don’t know if there is good information on it since I can’t read Spanish, I’ve just seen it listed on their forum page…

Should we add other languages to our forums in our next version? Let us know! :slight_smile:

I think you will get a resounding yes on that one Pipcrawler. For example: I have been trying to get my wife to learn trading, but her native language is Japanese. She speaks good english though. She has been reading the School of Pipsology lately. It would be super cool if there was a Japanese version.

I think you should, Pipcrawler. I see lots of posts from people that obviously aren’t native English speakers. A lot of the time their questions go unanswered because it’s either hard to understand them or hard for them to understand the reply.

Spanish would be great!

Yes yes yes! Spanish version would be great!

yeah multi language would be great , as long as the forum stays English. there are so many languages out there and every one is going to want to use the version they can read and understand better, but this is going to divide our community here at babypips.com , each will (most likely stay with his/her group) and there will be less interaction between the trades.
and we will be divided into regional communities instead of a global one.
What i suggest is for the school, calender, blogs to be added in additional languages, but keep the forums in English.
may i throw in a language to be added, Arabic : their is 22 Arabic speaking countries, so pleas consider it too. :smiley:

I agree! :smiley:

You have a HUGE point there Jado! Nice one! :stuck_out_tongue:

-Czar :cool:

OOOOHH! How about Chinese? Hmm. Looks like we have a lot of Spanish speaking readers. :slight_smile: Como esta? :smiley:

Hi everybody, if you want a forum in Spanish you can go to Forexpros.es there you will find forums in spanish and in another languages as well. :slight_smile:

Bye!

PipSchool in Spanish seems like a very good idea. I guess some of us native Spanish speakers could split the translation job between us, and then have the final version checked by an experienced trader, native Spanish also. I would be willing to help with a chapter or two.

Saludos!

PS . Con respecto a foros en español, el unico en el que he participado hasta ahora es forex.es La accion es un poco mas lenta que en babypips (los posts no son respondidos tan rapido como aqui) pero en general la gente esta bien dispuesta a ayudar

Yeah a multi-lingual forum would be a great idea, however Jado does have a point there.

But perhaps those who consider their english to be sub-par shy away from posting on the boards, but I’m sure having a dedicated section for their native language will definitely encourage more participation and I suspect that those who started out in the non-english boards will eventually gain enough confidence to start posting in the regular forums.

So yeah I can see how adding this feature will have it’s fair share of pros and cons, but in the end I think it will be beneficial for all. I mean it can even work inversely, perhaps english speakers might even want to dip in the multi-lingual sections to better themselves in regards to learning a different language. :cool:

it’s true the process is very slow

Hi guys, I am also Latina, I hope to have you in these forums learn from you, nice day