List of Best Forex Trading Books

I don’t want to waste time or money on sub-par books. What should be in a noobies library. Essentials!!!

What books are you looking?

Technical analysis, how to read charts, how to apply everything that is covered in school of pip. I can go online and look up books to buy all day, but I want to spend my money on what the pro’s have read, not because of a paragraph review on Amazon.com

What forex books are considered fundamental by professional traders?

There’s a great thread on this topic in another forum…

Pipcrawler’s Favorite Trading Books

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. I should have read this years ago!!! Seriously it is an essential must read for every newbie. Realize that psychology is theeee most important part of trading above all even above money management which is a close second and finally your sytem development and technique which is bottom of the list.

I read through the ebooks on the site below,

Free Forex Books, Download Best Forex Books, Forex E-Books

some good some bad, when you know the difference then
you know you have learnt something.

It also passes the time while waiting for the perfect trade set-up.

Thanks for the link!

The book I really like and can recommend for you is: Technical analysis for the financial markets by John Murhpy.

CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY. they tend to have the big /best name books, and up to date. several good books are better than just one. you can also buy on kindle (amazon) to save money. you view it on your screen. you can hunt down other good books from other libraries (your library may bring it in, or just drive down there. there are many different libraries in my area). this approach has served me well (don’t have much money to spend).

what’s not explained in one book is explained well in another. you might have several books on it in library, but a few of them become the "go-to " books, and you just keep borrowing over and over. you may also buy as well.

Anything written about the Elliott Wave principle, as well as anything written by Steve Nison would probably be quite helpful.

It is a great book indeed and a great asset for a trader to keep with him. Traders should read this book from time to time in order to refresh the trading psychology for themselves.

Another great books are from Constance Brown - Technical analysis for the Trading Professional and Mastering Elliot Wave Principle.

thanks for the book! very helpful

ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street

By Raghee Horne

Getting knowledge from the forex books is quite good idea and you can search forex related books from Google but I must say that technical knowledge is better than theoretical, you should spend your most time on demo account in order to learn forex efficiently.

There are lot of resources to download Forex books online. If i required some Forex books then i prefer to download Forex related books from Download 39 Free Forex Books and Stock Market Books | UK

Reminiscences of a stock operator.

Exactly :slight_smile:

Can anyone recommend me a good book on the psychology of trading?

Sequences Combinations Limits : S. I. Gelfand : 9780486425665