Does anyone have any Info on CMS Forex as a broker?

I haven’t been trading long, less than a year by half… I started really dedicating time and money about 2 and a half months ago, and you know the story of the losing beginner, so lets not go there.

I am considering CMS Forex as my next account broker, mostly because I really like their software, (and the fact that I have a 200k plus demo account with theme), but I was wondering if there is any opinion as to their reliability of banking transactions?

P.S. a joke I was given called “Fart Football” will be posted on my next response if there is no objection.

Thanks and good pipping.

Chubs

I’m with them,they are very good,their withdrawals clears by next day, stable platform with good customer service.

ah, the ever ongoing job of watching a newb seperated from their money !

ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN A $200K REAL ACCOUNT ?

if YES, ignore what i have to say, but if NO, then youre doing yourself a tremendous disservice and will probably blow your account in very short order.

demoing on a $200K accountprovides a “cushion” that a $1000 account DOESNT which is the very reason why the brokers offer it to you in the first place.

kinda like “the man” who gives you your first hits of crack for free — he knows youre hooked and wants more of your money.

when you open your REAL account, youre gonna find its nowhere like 200K and the broker will laugh all the way to the bank with YOUR money !

NOW, why dont you do yourself and your money a favor and start ANOTHER demo with only the amount youre REALLY gonna use and THEN SEE WHAT KIND OF TRADER YOU ARE !

enjoy and trade well

mp

[B][I]Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence – BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !! [/I][/B]

this 200k demo account started as a 50k… I have been trading it since second week of november and have brought it to the level it is now. and I do appreciate your advice and any advice anyone gives me.

More often than not, advice comes from experience… The only advice I am sceptical of is advice from someone who is a “senior member” and has only been posting since this past november. Seems that this type of individual is “always right and can’t be wrong”. So, Phoenix, please keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing constructive to say.

An older man and his wife are just getting comfortable for a good winter night’s sleep. The man lets one rip and says “7 points”.

His wife says, “what in the world are you talking about”, and he replies, “Fart football dear, you’re losing”.

Not to be out done, the wife lets one go and says, “touchdown, tie score”.

Five seconds goes by and the wife lets out a squeaker and says…“field goal, I’m up 10-7”.

Male pride is overwhelming for the man and he simply will not accept defeat. He puts everything he has into it and, to his surprise, craps the bed.

His wife says, “what did you do?”

He chuckles after a small pause and says, “Half time, switch sides”.

may i, with all due respect, BEG you to re-open another demo using the amount you WILL BE using when you decide to go real !

turning 50K into 250 K is not a very difficult thing to do, as i have proven many a time before, BUT turning $1000 or so into 250K is a horse of another color, AND is the reason so many “good demo traders” LOSE EVERYTHING when they go live.

while good for the ego, trading an account that you can never have when you open a real one is the GREATEST mistake and disservice you can do to yourself, and invites much more rapid ruin than you can believe possible.

oh yeah, my join date as a senior was not so long ago, but ive been trading for 20 years with six or so being forex exclusively and simply wandered over to this site late in life !

those are my credentials, BUT I KNOW THE MISTAKES OF demoing a large account, which is WHY the broker gives you a LARGE account to begin with — they know the odds are you will LOSE when you go real and YOUR money becomes THEIR money !

PLEASE retry a smaller account more in line with what you will REALLY be working with and if then you do well, WELCOME to the most wonderful way of earning money ever invented by lazy capitalist tools !

LOL

enjoy and trade well

mp

Thankyou greatly for your advice on opening a smaller demo account before anything further in the way of a live account… I truely appreciate sound advice and this is definitely sound advice.

I have actually already done so… I am currently in a live account that has netted over 2k with initial investment of only 200. I am, as I have said before, an extreme newbie.

I have 2 coaches that have coaches themselves and they have jumpstarted me to their 6 years of experience and, though I don’t have direct access to their coaches, because I have picked up the ball and ran with it so to speak, they get answers to my questions for me. I have implemented my own set of rules and do not waver. I only trade 2 timeframes, and I trade demo for a confidence boost a couple hours before going live.

One of my teachers refers to this as “letting stupid trade first and letting experience take over.”

Because my system is based on theirs, I will not give away any of their secrets, but I am “successful” at a small level currently. That’s not to say I don’t appreciate sound advice. I respect 20 yrs. trading greatly.

When do you project volume to return after the holidays?

a decent MENTOR is obviously a tremendous shortcut in the learning process and NEVER to be taken lightly — unfortunately i did not have that asset and therefore made MANY a mistake (if not EVERY mistake) in my process of learning.

on the other hand, one learns more from mistakes than from good trades, so i an uniquely positioned to assist each and every newbie, as there is probably NO mistake, considering the ample time ive been trading, that i havent already made !

as far as volume, “historically” it begins to improve by the second week of january which is THE santa claus rally of song and fable ---- somewhere down in my left foot, big toe, im beginning to think that shall happen again this year, although it could easily just be an ingrown toe nail !

look thee upon your weekly and monthly charts and seek confirmation amongst them for the future ---- many a secret lives there and one does not have to pry it out, like a raw oyster !

enjoy and trade well

mp