Question about a forex broker

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here uses Tadawul FX as thier broker?

If so, do they honor their withdrawals and not steal your funds?

Also, how are they on spreads?

Thanks.

There is a sub forum towards the bottom of the main page called ‘rate my broker’. Try asking in there…

Rate My Broker: Discuss & Review Forex Currency Trading Brokers

There’s the link for you :smiley:

Cordite … did you read the post?
A question was posed but no one answered it!

I have been searching for a broker for awhile…and I have not heard of them…most important… are they regulated…?..there are alot of questions to ask a prospective broker…

I can say that Tadawulfx is a very reliable broker even though i have no experience with the broker. The spreads are quite low too.

I haven�t heard of them neither, I don�t know about them, but you can tell me what the difference with other brokers is. It can be helpful.

You better check if they’re regulated with NFA before opening any accounts. Despite the low spreads, sometimes those brokers offering windfalls are mere scams.

Hello buddies!!
I have been reading about Forex and I�m learning, but I have a couple of questions: How exactly can I use it?, What kind of good options has tradeview FX? I�ve heard that�s a good one, but I want to know what�s the difference between it and the others. Thanks!

Well there are lots of differences between brokers, the point is which ones you find better for your trading strategy. I have Tradeview among my accounts and they offer pretty good features but I mean you’ll find it out as soon as you try them.

Well, you are right�! I�m just making some comparisons about what I find. I really want to learn to trade, so I have to study, practice and ask! I�m looking for the best information, the best broker, and the best options to trade in the future� Just another question: Where can I find something about trading strategies?

They can’t be registered with the NFA because they are located outside of the U.S. in Cyprus. They claim, however, that they are regulated by the Swiss Federal Department of Finance and have registered with CYSEC.

I am currently investigating their claims to validate them. If they prove false, I won’t commit to them.

Pleas let us know what you find about them. thank you

I insist why people still go with such scams. I mean, we are all aware of how risky is to stumble with a scam so making a simple research may save your a. Try some of the most reputable ones.

Jado,

They seem to check out.

1. They have filed with CYSEC. CYSEC will determine whether or not they will accept their application within a couple of months. I have verified this with CYSEC.

2. They are NOT regulated by the Swiss Federal Department of Finance- not directly, at least. Since they are a forex broker, under swiss law they are not required to be licensed as a financial institution. HOWEVER, they are indeed affiliated with ARIF- their affiliation with ARIF exempts them from the requirement of being licensed with the Federal Department of Finance as long as they are restricted to forex trading only. However, as of April 2008, this law has been revoked and they are now required to file for a license with the Federal Department. They have a period of 1 year to do so- so they should be registered at or around April 2009 I guess. Unfortunately, the Swiss Federal Department of Finance would not confirm nor deny whether or not they had applied for a license- apparently the result of an agreement.

They have filed for CYSEC though and to me that is a step in the right direction since they have not falsified this claim.

Cyprus? Don’t, seriously, just don’t unless you’re actually paid to sell them yourself, in which case you’ll argue the toss anyway.

Stick with large, well-capitalised firms only unless you really don’t care about execution or security.

Why are you asking here?
Isn’t it better to try them first and then ask for specific questions?
I don’t know the broker I’m with Tradeview right now but if you don’t take the time to even try their demo why should I?

Well I guess if someone asks here about any review about a particular broker is to avoid choosing scams, If you had a bad experience with a determined broker you wouldn’t want anybody to experience the same. Although I prefer some of the most reputable brokers as alpari or tradeview, I understand there are people looking for broker on their own countries.