Can I make money from AVATRADER

HI everyone I have just started trading with Ava trader using their demo account and guess what, it looks like I am making money, but is this for real is it that easy to do ,I buy and sell stuff and make money $8000 so far, it all seems to good to be true can any body fill me in with the details ,am I missing something? I am reaching the time when I will put in some real money.

I have never traded before and it just seems too easy :smiley:

how much money you put in to make $8000.
Yeah playmoney very easy because it’s not real
Once you got your real money start scare money will get you.

My first question would be what size did you start your demo account with?

Did you start it with the typical 50K -100 K demo account? It takes big money to make big money. So, 8k off a 100K account is good but nothing outstanding.

If so then you are in fantasy land, unless you have 50-100K real money to start your first account with.

Scale your demo down to what you can realistically start an account with and not care about losing, then you will be not so far into fantasy land.

Your win and loss amount will be directly proportionate to the size of your account and the amount you are willing to risk per trade.

P.S. as quick as you made the play money is twice as quick or faster that you can lose it in live trading if you don’t know what you are doing. You can start very small and compound an account into something sizeable if you have skill at trading. Throwing a huge sum of money into your first account because someone told you undercapitolization will make you lose or your think if you play big you’ll win big, is not a good idea for your first account.

I actually have the same question – I downloaded the AVA Trader demo and account, and have been using it – initially the demo account starts with $100k USD in it, but I intentionally ran that amount down to $10k, which is the size of the account I intend to start with, once I have some practice and experience (months or maybe years in the future).

I really like the interface – it seems much more intuitive and easy to use than OUANDA or MT4 for me – but I wonder if I am “wasting” my time learning to use a platform that I will not actually trade with – so, does anyone have experience using AVA Trader?

I have been doing short-duration trades – a few minutes to a few hours, and leaving the positions early into profit. On the demo account, starting with $10k (after the intentional $90k losses), I was able to get it back up to $18k within a trading week…

…so, is the demo somehow skewed to make it seem easier to make a profit?

Don’t misunderstand – I also blew out a few demo accounts learning about setting stops and limits, and other newbish things that I am gettin a handle on – but should I be spending my time on a different demo platform?