Which Trading System better?

Hi good day to everyone, i am a newbie in forex trading. I have studied all the information provided by babypips.com, and looking for a trading system that is “better”.

I hope senior forex traders can give me some advice/suggestion on the trading system, so i can try out with that. I am currently trying the system from “forex.com” and “alpari.co.uk”.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi,

Akward question,

The real answer is within you as you are the one that will trade the system.

Dont spend months or years looking for a holy grail - there isnt one, losses are part of trading, its something that you need to accept, or your going to et kicked about mentally and change from 1 system to another.

First define the time frame you want to trade, long term or short term, then decide on the trading system, if it suits your personality then you are far more likely to stick to it and suceed.

N

You write system, but you seem to mean broker?

I think he wants to ask what plataform is the best…

Well, i have a live acount with alpari, they use metartader, and works really good…

Like women, wine, fast cars and shoes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It depends on HOW you trade and simply, WHAT you LIKE.

the most “popular” as others state is the MT4 trading panel, which has been around since the dinosaurs handed the earth over to cro-magnums and has enough automated trading, custom indicators and stuff to examine for years on end.

other companies, not wishing to use a KGB inspired trading panel, use their own panels, which vary from one to another.

for instance, I use the trading panel from FXCM, and while that liquidity provider tends to have larger spreads than some ECN’s (MB for instance), i find that the panel’s OPERATION is SO fast and instinctual for me, that i will give away a pip here and there simply for the ability to trade as quickly as it allows !

For you, that may not be important, but the only way you can ever find out is to simply demo a few different platforms and find the one you like at the MOMENT, because what you like TODAY may not be what you like in a year or more and nothing out there to stop you from switching platforms and brokers.

essentially, try as many as you wish and use the one you like !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Yes, i mean Platform. Sorry about that, because i still confuse with them.
And thanks for the replies and advices, i will try it out.