Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN - Page 7
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    God bless babypips.com! I've learned a lot from school of pipsology...
    Last edited by PipsyGirl; 07-24-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Advertising

Default hiyas.

Just a beginner myself, very impressed with this forum so far.

Guess I'll be immersing myself in reading and learning all I can. Just wanted to introduce myself .

Default Welcome All!

Welcome to the Forums larxy as well as all newcomers! I hope you enjoy your stay!

-PipDiddy
    "The only cable I watch is the pound baby."

Default Thankyou for the education

Pipsology is a gem. Will speak highly of it always. Would be honorred by any opportunity to chat with any of its contributers about my chart reading and the tools that I have chosen. Happy to be here and Good pippin to all.

it is a gift and the writer of the school is real trader .. no place like here believe me .. i was searching for 16 hours per day for the last three months and nothing like babypips god bless and i hope that one day i will be able to help others with u :0

Quote Originally Posted by BigPippin View Post
    Become Part Of The FX-MEN

At BabyPips.com we try to provide the best possible learning environment for traders of all levels. And even with the many superpowers that we possess, we simply cannot answer every question that is posted by our community. That is where you can come to the rescue!

So How Can You Help?

Contribute Good Content

That's right. If you have some valuable piece of information, don't hold back! Share it with your fellow traders. We can all learn something new everyday and the more people that share, the more we can all learn.

Answer Questions

"Teaching is also a good way to learn." If you see a question that you think you have the answer for, then by all means, help your fellow trader out. Even if you aren't completely sure if you are correct, your answer still may help someone. Just be sure to say that you aren't 100% sure that your answer is correct. No one will flame you for your answers. In fact, users who flame answers will be given infractions. This doesn't mean they can't debate your answer, but they just can't post things like, "You suck!" or "You don't know what you're talking about!" While those are all great lines to say to your buddies when you're drunk, the BabyPips forums is just not the place for those kinds of comments

Moving Up In Ranks

There are 2 ways you can become an Honorary Member of the FX-MEN:

1) For every good post we see (whether its a good contribution or answer), we will "bestow" upon you reputation points. You will get 10 points for each answer we think provides value to the community. There are different ranks you will achieve as you accumulate reputation points but once you have 600 points, you will receive the title, "Honorary FX-MEN Member". Users with this title will have the BabyPips.com blessing and will be regarded as valuable contributors to this community. Basically, you will be the shiznit!

2) If you accumulate 1000 posts you will also be given the title of Honorary FX-MEN member for your contributions. So stop lurking, and start posting!

Our goal is to build a community of traders who provide value for each other. The more you contribute, the more you can help. Remember, at one point in time you too had a question that needed an answer, so this is your opportunity to give back to the Forex community. The fate of the ummm...world depends on you.

Sincerely,

Big Pippin
    The ***iest Member of the FX-MEN (It's not my super power, it's just a gift )
    The more I read and know about babipips, it is really a valuable site.The babipips does not need my comments to become great.It is already a great site where in forex community can learn, interacting and communicating their thoughts and ideas and improving upon it.Hence my contributions in the forum, if at all any, is only a drop in the ocean, but the ocean is made up of such small drops.I am really proud to be that drop .Muraleedharan

Thank you to Internet community for had helping me to discover my passion. I just wanna live in a peaceful world.
    "Depression playing chess? Yahoo! Answers pcgamer1987"

Peace.

Default How to live peacefully in a world of turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by PipPimper View Post
    Thank you to Internet community for had helping me to discover my passion. I just wanna live in a peaceful world.
    "Depression playing chess? Yahoo! Answers pcgamer1987"

Peace.
    You light a lamp in a dark room.You can see the room, and every thing inside the room becomes clearly visible to you.Ignorance is darkness.Knowledge is light.Applied Knowledge is power.When you acquire knowledge the fear is driven away.You can be peaceful when the fear, anxiety and uncertainty is driven out of your mind.The whole world can be of turmoil and unrest.But you can be peaceful from with in you.That is the truth of life.You mentioned that you have discovered your passion.But did not mention what it is? Good living and good trading.Muraleedharan.

Quote Originally Posted by muraleedharan View Post
    You light a lamp in a dark room.You can see the room, and every thing inside the room becomes clearly visible to you.Ignorance is darkness.Knowledge is light.Applied Knowledge is power.When you acquire knowledge the fear is driven away.You can be peaceful when the fear, anxiety and uncertainty is driven out of your mind.The whole world can be of turmoil and unrest.But you can be peaceful from with in you.That is the truth of life.You mentioned that you have discovered your passion.But did not mention what it is? Good living and good trading.Muraleedharan.
    I learn from history. I acknowledged of history of Paul Morphy, Bobby Fisher. I act how not to toture myself.

I learn from history. I acknowledged of history of Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton, Vincent van Gogh, Winston Churchill. They were not try to eliminate their passion, just because they could't identify their problems and how solve for their favor, satisfaction, joy. By the way, it's not that I'm leaving Babypips, I would be still reading afterwards out of my desire for knowledge, just, and now is the time I should advance to self-meditation, go out sosializing with people. Teachers and parents, friends and lovers.

NEITHER a master of the universe and the space/time continuum NAND a slave of the universe and the space/time parasite. My IQ is just 120, however. I am not a genius.

I am really impressed too with your straight forward and HONEST approach to this business called Forex.
    Last edited by Jess; 03-06-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: link violation

Forum Sponsors