Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

no joke, god bless babypips. So much great information here I’m overwhelmed…time to take a break!

I have been trading fx many years now, and I am STILL improving…week to week , month to month. So many lessons to be learned…It took me over a year untill I was profitable every month.

Besides this great site, I was helped by experienced traders in the beginning, so I offer my help to the newbies if they want to join me in my skype chat room. My skype name is petefader if anyone wants some real time, free help.

Hi Guys I’ve Got my head stuckin the school of pipsology i downloaded earlier this week and printed off all 117 pages…a lot of wkd info thanks Babypips.com you are the BEST this is the only place you ever need ta go thanks…:smiley:

I’m very new to the site, but I must say that I’m super glad I’ve found it. It’s gonna be a long night of reading. I’m determined to turn monthly profits on Forex. :slight_smile:

Video is lessons of Bill Williams, not expensive! Write on: <[email protected]> - write…:cool:

just found babypips and find it excellent,need all the help i can get

hi new to this and need all the help i can get,how long have you been trading? and how hard is it to get the hang of?

That to obtain successes at the market, it is needed to be practiced day after day, - looking after, trading on demo, daily analysing motions of currencies, trying to find conformities to law of their motion . minimum year of zeal, and only when you will feel a confidence on demo, wake to understand every motion of currency on different time intervals, only then to open the real account! And certainly to have a dream for the sake of which you are ready on it :wink:

thanks airrr,how long have you been involved in forex? and is it easy to get a grip of? i have been reading babypips and find it very good,i have ran my own business for 17 years but would like to think i could stop that and just do forex,whats you thoughts on that?

I get busy more than year, before long going to open real… What to score a success at this market, it is needed to do a not soft snap, simply so nothing holds own, the more so on such risky object of �investments� as a market of Forex! I personally do from 50% arrived from a deposit, know the people of doing 100-120% on reale, and it not limit… this market gives enormous possibilities, his potential is enormous, but you think really, that this possibilities are so easily given… thoughtful, is an official percent of losing the deposits 90-95%, real percent yet higher .professionalov in this area of unit, and I aim to become one of them… think yet here about what, - for whose account, those who regularly earn at the market get the money – answer – due to a loser the money, market that is why and exists, he exists due to a 98-99% loser the money… but if you have an enormous desire to become a professional trader, and you are ready to expend in it so much time how many required, how many are able to make so much pushes – you will score a success, but it wakes not easily . for that what to hearten you, will say that know the real examples of professionals stably earning at the etom market, each, whose desire and faith strong, ready to ply and works – will attain success.

Yet do I advise you to be thoughtful above this question – why, when so many information is about this market, so many methods and point-of-sale systems of the known people, percent of losing the deposits still so great(98%)? Consider, and you will answer this question...an I will say that be careful with the enormous volume of accessible information which results in the losses of deposits... think, analyses not so as it is done by all…

:cool:

Time is actually not the factor you need to be looking at, but ego. You will begin to master all things when you begin to master self. One’s Forex successes and failures are a direct reflection of one’s ability, or lack there of, to “conquer ego”. Greed is a huge hurdle and I, as well as every trader out there, whether they will admit it out loud or not, are subject to greed. When you stop thinking you are going to grab all you can and realize that the market is a fickle beasty and will do what she wants to, with or without you, that your broker “IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY, BE IT YOURS OR SOMEONE ELSES”, and that your Forex education has only just begun, no matter how long you have been trading. Only then will you be heading in the right direction.

Good pippin,

Chubs

Hi,

Babypips was highly recommended by my FX mentor and it has been very helpful and I have been learning a lot.

Many Thanks…

Prabal

I’ve been trading Forex for 2 years + and just found BabyPips. If only I would have had this tool when I started. Thank you to the creators and members.

Good Trading,

PipLayer.

hey everyone! I have been trading forex for about 5 months now and am slowly getting the hang of it. I went through the school of pipsology, and let me tell you, it was awesome! so awesome that I have managed to start my OWN forex blog where I basically put my perspective on what the great folks who put together the school of pipsology taught me! I will try to put some noteworthy posts on babypips forums too, but please check it out at
Gulzaar Forex

Great Pipping everyone!
-G

i am new to forex, needs a mentor. thank you

just new into forex, I need a mentor who can tutor me through. How can I get one?

hi rasaq, i am also new to forex. been doing some research on my own for sometime know, but needs direction. how much do you know and why forex

Hi Ore, I decided to take to Forex bcos of the interest I have for it.
Have you gone through School of Pipsology? This is the first place to
be. I have passed through it but I lack the practical aspect of trading.
This is the reasons I am looking for a mentor. MENTOR NEEDED URGENTLY
TO PUT ME THROUGH PRACTICAL ASPECT OF THE BUSSINESS. THANKS.

hi gulzaar,

I read your piece and i am fascinated. you have made a lot
within a short period. can you be of help to me. i am a newbie
looking for a way forward. how to the real practical. thanks.

rasaq adegbenro

hi singh,

can you pls link me to a good mentor like yours.
i am a newbie who needs one. thanks.

rasaq