Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I read,
EUR/USA is knocking on the door of the high ground above 1.41, and if we spend a little time consolidating the gains, there might be more. Forget the reason or the explanations for the move, markets often do what they do because they can. Currently trading started at 1.4120, and looking at the chart, there has to be stops above 1.4140. In a report that receives scant attention, US Treasury receipts from economic activity in June of 2009 are estimated to be down in excess of 20%, hardly indicating we are one the cusp of a recovery. With the spend and tax people running Washington, the current mumbles about needing tax revenues will grow to a one hundred decibel din. In my opinion, this is not the path for a quick economic recovery from the former leader of the global economy. Perhaps the world will find a new leader. We have now cleaned out some of the stops and printed the new high on the move. In a holiday shortened week, anything can happen. Failure to hold the gains may result in a reversal day.

Hi Phil, just letting u know I went to the other forum mentioned, the NickB and I am looking forward to learning it, I have been trading for a year now without much significant success, need lots of training and practice!! thanks,

Cruzer477

:smiley: Just saw this post. Really funny!

though am new to forex but i must confess that this forum is quite interesting and I cant wait to give my own quota in terms of informing my fellow FX-MEN

Hi,

I know by looking at the top right of my post, i have little over 250 posts. I wonder how i know if i have gained any reputation points.

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

Reputation points have been disabled until further notice. They were being abused so they were taken away. :stuck_out_tongue:

:cool:

That was sweet of you to answer my question. Looks like a long way to climb up the ladder !

Thank you Sweet Pip

Regards,
Muthu.

Youā€™re Welcome :slight_smile:

Can someone be kind enough to let me know how many posts to go before i reach the next level of recognition ? and what are the number of posts that are required to reach other higher recognitions. At present i am a senior member. I am kind of curious to know.

Thanks.
Muthu.

I believe it goes like this. I might be wrong but if so Iā€™m fairly closeā€¦

1000 Posts: FX-Men Honorary Member
500 Posts: Superior Master Contributor and Member
100 Posts: Senior Member
50 Posts: Junior Member
1 Post: Newbie

I think itā€™s like this:

300+ Master Contributor & Member
500+ Superiour Master Contributor & Member
1000+ FX-Men Honorary Member

:slight_smile:
ā€¦and the lower levels as per Phil

Thank you Sweet Pip & Phil838 for your prompt answers.

Regards,
Muthu.

Youā€™re right, because Muthu is now a ā€œMaster Contributor and Memberā€ with 301 posts! :slight_smile:

should take into account quality as well as quantity but whose going to judge or read that many post?

Yeah or could divide into two categories:

• Posters
    . Traders

FX Honorary Poster
FX Honorary Trader.:smiley:

Kidding aside itā€™s a challenge to get so many posts, and on their majority regular posters or those with a large number of them are really contributing to the strenght of this site, and making shorter the learning curve to all newbies.

On the other hand Iā€™ve known some really good contributors with few posts but great knowledgment.

So who cares, every post contributes to the strenght of this website.

I just thought it would seem appropriate for me to make my post number 1000 in this thread.

Iā€™d like to suggest to lurkers around here to start posting a bit, itā€™s like the difference between watching TV or getting in front of your computer to go online - those who just watch will only be fed, but those who start to interact will have to think and learn.

I am indebted to this forum. Without it I am certain I would not have been where I am today, which is not to say Iā€™m a success story. Iā€™m just saying that I would have been worse off without this great forum!

Get ready for another 1000 posts!

I want to congratulate you for that. Iā€™ve been reading your history in the site and I consider it as a succes, both for the site and for you.

Youā€™re a great contributor here and one of those who really grants prestige to this site.

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Dear Friend,
A Thousand posts !!! Congratulations on your excellent achievement. Been following your posts for a while and they are all very helpful and useful.

In the words of my Mentor Tymen
SOLDIER ON !

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

Congratsā€¦Glad ya could make it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

Youā€™ll be getting a PM soon giving you the location of our underground lair, where we secretly control the currency markets. :smiley: