Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

You’re Welcome :slight_smile:

Can someone be kind enough to let me know how many posts to go before i reach the next level of recognition ? and what are the number of posts that are required to reach other higher recognitions. At present i am a senior member. I am kind of curious to know.

Thanks.
Muthu.

I believe it goes like this. I might be wrong but if so I’m fairly close…

1000 Posts: FX-Men Honorary Member
500 Posts: Superior Master Contributor and Member
100 Posts: Senior Member
50 Posts: Junior Member
1 Post: Newbie

I think it’s like this:

300+ Master Contributor & Member
500+ Superiour Master Contributor & Member
1000+ FX-Men Honorary Member

:slight_smile:
…and the lower levels as per Phil

Thank you Sweet Pip & Phil838 for your prompt answers.

Regards,
Muthu.

You’re right, because Muthu is now a “Master Contributor and Member” with 301 posts! :slight_smile:

should take into account quality as well as quantity but whose going to judge or read that many post?

Yeah or could divide into two categories:

• Posters
    . Traders

FX Honorary Poster
FX Honorary Trader.:smiley:

Kidding aside it’s a challenge to get so many posts, and on their majority regular posters or those with a large number of them are really contributing to the strenght of this site, and making shorter the learning curve to all newbies.

On the other hand I’ve known some really good contributors with few posts but great knowledgment.

So who cares, every post contributes to the strenght of this website.

I just thought it would seem appropriate for me to make my post number 1000 in this thread.

I’d like to suggest to lurkers around here to start posting a bit, it’s like the difference between watching TV or getting in front of your computer to go online - those who just watch will only be fed, but those who start to interact will have to think and learn.

I am indebted to this forum. Without it I am certain I would not have been where I am today, which is not to say I’m a success story. I’m just saying that I would have been worse off without this great forum!

Get ready for another 1000 posts!

I want to congratulate you for that. I’ve been reading your history in the site and I consider it as a succes, both for the site and for you.

You’re a great contributor here and one of those who really grants prestige to this site.

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Dear Friend,
A Thousand posts !!! Congratulations on your excellent achievement. Been following your posts for a while and they are all very helpful and useful.

In the words of my Mentor Tymen
SOLDIER ON !

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

Congrats…Glad ya could make it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

You’ll be getting a PM soon giving you the location of our underground lair, where we secretly control the currency markets. :smiley:

I’m a Newbie. Hi everyone. :slight_smile: When reading through all the Forum comments, it seemed that at least one or more Newbie did not read on how to become an “Honorary FX-MEN Member”. Here is what they should have read from babypips.com:

Moving Up In Ranks

There are 2 ways you can become an Honorary Member of the FX-MEN:

1. For every good post we see (whether its a good contribution or answer), we will “bestow” upon you reputation points. You will get 10 points for each answer we think provides value to the community. There are different ranks you will achieve as you accumulate reputation points but once you have 600 points, you will receive the title, “Honorary FX-MEN Member”. Users with this title will have the BabyPips.com blessing and will be regarded as valuable contributors to this community. Basically, you will be the shiznit!

Except…If that was connected to the reputation feature, then they’ve disabled that a while ago.:cool:

Thank you guys!

I will absolutely soldier on :slight_smile:

I think you guys need an FX “Wo-Man” on your team!

They do :smiley:

We do, no doubt!

I want newbies to review this blog of mine, I will try my best to support them with basic and very important knowledge of forex which I have learnt in last 5 years, I have added some important indicators, download them and get benefits.!

Regards
Pipmachine9