Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

not easy to become a successful trader in fx.
learn and continue learning.

hi dear can u tel me about Newbie Island am new

Please can someone teach me how to trade forex

No, you have to do the work yourself.

First lesson: there are no shortcuts.

If you do want to learn and study hard you’ll find everything you need here on Babypips

I really love to read some articles that have great positive impacts on its reader and benefit by reading such article especially concerning Gold and the stock market. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great Job and continue inspiring readers.

Thanks again for the post.

Hmm… I’ve yet to see a 10 point answer… but perhaps that says more about the quality of my posts. :smiley:

Correct me if Im wrong but it seems you get 1 point for each post regardless of content? And the Honorary Member status is bestowed at 1000 posts. A few more mediocre posts then. :slight_smile:

yeah it surprised me when I got it at 1000 posts, I wasn’t even paying attention.

I think the whole points thing was dropped (too much effort to admin maybe?). Now it’s just 1000 posts and as some members have proven, not a single one has to contain any value!

Matt

Interesting answer… to whom are you refering? :D:D:D

Just kidding… I see most of the 1000 plus club have developed into pretty good traders and contributed to BP. Dont think you can remain on BP that long and not pick up some solid advise.

Most of those who are full of hot air have been banned and removed from the list but you do still get the odd prolific poster (10+ per day average) with nothing valuable to say. Interestingly their username is often banned on another well-known forum…

You’re right, most of them are indeed full of useful information - it’s just a shame that some are no longer around to share it! I sure hope you do as I’ve found your posts and experience to be a great help to me, even if I’ve only lurked where you’ve been posting!

I concur. You really hit the nail on the head.

Thanks Matt… just when I was thinking of bugging out too. :slight_smile: I thought youre reflective trading thread (sorry cant recall the title) was one of the best posts I’ve ever seen on BP. An outstanding and well considered piece and not a hint of ego just solid experience. You should post a link here… we can all take away something of value from that post… I know I did.

I’m more than happy to shamelessly plug my thread :smiley: No trades recently due to the low liquidity of December but I’ll be back posting charts in the New Year.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/31062-dead-pips.html

So if you dont have the best advice all the time then do you say nothing? I reckon just quote someone if you agree or disagree… this will at least help gauge the sentiment related to a topic.:wink:

Yeah, the online courses are really good. I’ve read them twice by now and still think I didn’t get enough.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Deniel.

Just sign up and pretty new to the forum. Great to see a lot of excitement going around here for forex trading. Hope to contribute more to the community.

Having this different level definitely is a good culture for babypips.

It would really helps people to contribute a lot of useful information.

Babypips is a real valuable place for people to communicate, contribute & exchange information.

Unlike many other forums, too much advertising posts & commercial posts.

Let’s continue this positive culture in babypips forum…

it is nice to join this forum i hope to earn money from this :slight_smile: