Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I concur. You really hit the nail on the head.

Thanks Matt… just when I was thinking of bugging out too. :slight_smile: I thought youre reflective trading thread (sorry cant recall the title) was one of the best posts I’ve ever seen on BP. An outstanding and well considered piece and not a hint of ego just solid experience. You should post a link here… we can all take away something of value from that post… I know I did.

I’m more than happy to shamelessly plug my thread :smiley: No trades recently due to the low liquidity of December but I’ll be back posting charts in the New Year.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/31062-dead-pips.html

So if you dont have the best advice all the time then do you say nothing? I reckon just quote someone if you agree or disagree… this will at least help gauge the sentiment related to a topic.:wink:

Yeah, the online courses are really good. I’ve read them twice by now and still think I didn’t get enough.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Deniel.

Just sign up and pretty new to the forum. Great to see a lot of excitement going around here for forex trading. Hope to contribute more to the community.

Having this different level definitely is a good culture for babypips.

It would really helps people to contribute a lot of useful information.

Babypips is a real valuable place for people to communicate, contribute & exchange information.

Unlike many other forums, too much advertising posts & commercial posts.

Let’s continue this positive culture in babypips forum…

it is nice to join this forum i hope to earn money from this :slight_smile:

Just joined and thanks for such a helpful site. Now, I understand getting points for good answers, but how many points deducted for not so clever questions of which I may be guilty of from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we need any experiecne to get a honorable membership ?

Its k… I luv this site and it does really encourage mua wen there is drought of pips…:slight_smile:

thanks for the new post

Can only ditto what has been written above … I was getting desparate to find SOMETHING THAT WORKED!!! I’m still in BABYPIPS PRESCHOOL - would rather persevere. I know there will be help every step of the way!

Hi all

I am new in forex I am using only to 2 pairs Eur/Usd and GBP/USD with SRDC method some times it is working fine but some time I got reverce. Is any budy can help me that :- How we can find out good and ban candil in this market.

Thanks a Lot

Happ Piping:)

same with me…
just using eur/usd and gbp/usd…:slight_smile:

I am new here also.
I hope I could give some good content and good post soon to be a honorary member of FX-MEN.
Thanks everybody.

Thank for the honorary member of FX-MEN

Ok, nice that i poped into this thread. Now i’m determined to get the title. Any one up for the race? :slight_smile: Good luck pipsters

I’m so far away!