Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Having this different level definitely is a good culture for babypips.

It would really helps people to contribute a lot of useful information.

Babypips is a real valuable place for people to communicate, contribute & exchange information.

Unlike many other forums, too much advertising posts & commercial posts.

Let’s continue this positive culture in babypips forum…

it is nice to join this forum i hope to earn money from this :slight_smile:

Just joined and thanks for such a helpful site. Now, I understand getting points for good answers, but how many points deducted for not so clever questions of which I may be guilty of from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we need any experiecne to get a honorable membership ?

Its k… I luv this site and it does really encourage mua wen there is drought of pips…:slight_smile:

thanks for the new post

Can only ditto what has been written above … I was getting desparate to find SOMETHING THAT WORKED!!! I’m still in BABYPIPS PRESCHOOL - would rather persevere. I know there will be help every step of the way!

Hi all

I am new in forex I am using only to 2 pairs Eur/Usd and GBP/USD with SRDC method some times it is working fine but some time I got reverce. Is any budy can help me that :- How we can find out good and ban candil in this market.

Thanks a Lot

Happ Piping:)

same with me…
just using eur/usd and gbp/usd…:slight_smile:

I am new here also.
I hope I could give some good content and good post soon to be a honorary member of FX-MEN.
Thanks everybody.

Thank for the honorary member of FX-MEN

Ok, nice that i poped into this thread. Now i’m determined to get the title. Any one up for the race? :slight_smile: Good luck pipsters

I’m so far away!

It’s not about experience, it’s about posts! Once you reach 1,000 posts you get the title though by the time you get 1,000 posts you will have learned quite a bite more about FX. So, you do technically do not need any experience at all to get the title, but by the time you earn it you will (or should) have a good knowledge base at the least.

It takes roughly 200 hundred days if your average postcount per day is 5. But it’s quality not quantity… I’ll try :slight_smile:

I am well aware that there are guys with high post count and even FX HONORARY MEMBERS and still in the loss in their accounts or demo trading. So, better look if the postings make sense. No matter if the poster has 1 or 999999 postings.

It also doesn’t say anything about how long you are active as trader or investor.

On the other side you can rather be sure that there is more probablility your post count “trade” will end with a small reputation profit. Just no warranty, as in every trade, lol. :53:

Your post supposes losing traders make no sense…

I am sure there are a lot of people here that post very useless stuff that can’t make a profit consistently.

LOL! Thats not an assumption. That is something with feedback. I KNOW it. Because those ppl for themself wrote it. Regarding your second sentence I agree! Are you making a consistently profit, by the way? I do!

I am in profit…

Not due to consistency…

mostly due to LUCK.

At least I know that and don’t fall into the illusion that I am a good trader, as I know I am not.

That’s a nice and honest attitude! I guess you will have better chances to become a consistent trader than most who guess they are. The point is: There will come a time when you will have drawdowns. Something like an ego squeeze, lol. If a trader is too confident, that’s when his account is blown away.