Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Thank for the honorary member of FX-MEN

Ok, nice that i poped into this thread. Now i’m determined to get the title. Any one up for the race? :slight_smile: Good luck pipsters

I’m so far away!

It’s not about experience, it’s about posts! Once you reach 1,000 posts you get the title though by the time you get 1,000 posts you will have learned quite a bite more about FX. So, you do technically do not need any experience at all to get the title, but by the time you earn it you will (or should) have a good knowledge base at the least.

It takes roughly 200 hundred days if your average postcount per day is 5. But it’s quality not quantity… I’ll try :slight_smile:

I am well aware that there are guys with high post count and even FX HONORARY MEMBERS and still in the loss in their accounts or demo trading. So, better look if the postings make sense. No matter if the poster has 1 or 999999 postings.

It also doesn’t say anything about how long you are active as trader or investor.

On the other side you can rather be sure that there is more probablility your post count “trade” will end with a small reputation profit. Just no warranty, as in every trade, lol. :53:

Your post supposes losing traders make no sense…

I am sure there are a lot of people here that post very useless stuff that can’t make a profit consistently.

LOL! Thats not an assumption. That is something with feedback. I KNOW it. Because those ppl for themself wrote it. Regarding your second sentence I agree! Are you making a consistently profit, by the way? I do!

I am in profit…

Not due to consistency…

mostly due to LUCK.

At least I know that and don’t fall into the illusion that I am a good trader, as I know I am not.

That’s a nice and honest attitude! I guess you will have better chances to become a consistent trader than most who guess they are. The point is: There will come a time when you will have drawdowns. Something like an ego squeeze, lol. If a trader is too confident, that’s when his account is blown away.

how many people have this title

I think this is a good service. Many people will be interested in this community by sharing their experience for all newbie. We know that, Forex trading is for many people is a new activity, and it will be an additional support for taking decision bur or sell.

This is a good warning for new trader. You know that many newbie is usually over confidence with their effort to be a trader but they are not aware this.

Great information

anybody tell me how to gain points in this board?

I read the first 8 pages of this thread and I came to a conclusion.

The number of people who keep at it until they are successful are really really low. :smiley:

Most have only 2 or 3 posts to their names before they disappear.

And another interesting pattern emerges. They keep asking the same questions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and in risk of not following the crowd, I have to say what a wonderful and insightful site babypips school has been.

Its no doubt one of the best online. I am glad to have discovered it three or so years ago. I hope to be profitable and do this as a full time job.

And finally, the most important statement, be rest assured this wont be my last post as I have a ton of questions to ask.

Cheriioss.

Have a good weekend friends. !

Hi… I am new to your forums and I am searching online for forex trade and found your site more interested and decided to join your forums. Plz help to gather more info on this topic. thanks!!!

Good afternoon, FX-Men. I would like to start contributing what I can; however, I would like to paste my charts in a similar format as used on the site. What platform or charting software is being used throughout the site? Thanks!!

Gain points in this board?? Why concentrate on that when you should be looking to learn what you can?? I am assuming you are fairly new as it is your first post, but points will come as you reply to other posts with good information as mentioned in the first post on this thread. I think its a fair system in all. Why be considered a higher status unless you have been around the traps and shown that advice etc should be taken with an amount of authority. I hope to get that sort of status as well at some stage, but I also hope that it comes with the respect of others here with me passing on what I know to others who would like to hear what I have to say.
Just my opinion

I would like to sign up to become a member of the FX-Men. Does this email start the calculator going for the 600 points I need to attain honorary member status. I’m very impressed with the overall quality of the babypips site, the vast amount of incredible information that is so easily shared, etc. This site significantly adds to the FX experience and fun IMO.