Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I just wanted to extend my greetings to those who follow this thread. Iā€™m not interested in becoming a fx-men honorary member, but I can still help within the limits of my knowledge.
Bye guys :slight_smile:

Hehe, itā€™ll happen automatically, with your 1000th post on this forum.

Hey Bob,

I know its a bit late to ask this question- but were you ever able to get that broker?

Thanks,

AKS

AKS,
I think he decided to go with OandA, since that is what most people seem to be suggesting for beginners who want to start small. I have all but decided to do the same, but I keep reading some horrible reviews for them. I think itā€™s time to just ignore these ā€˜reviewsā€™ and just see for myself.
PJ

Oanda is a broker you may want to check out they offer micro account.

But you need at least $250 to start, there will be no $100 accounts with them :slight_smile:

Thanks Pipjar. I have one account with them- somehow they donā€™t like stops though :slight_smile:

In my opinion for newbies itā€™s better to start their trading with mini accounts, starting from even 10$. Thus they minimize their risks and can practice on it.

just want to say hi to everyone

it says at the top of thread ā€™ become an honorary member of the fx menā€™
was wondering whats that about?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

This thread seems like its dead.

I simply wanted to say your website is one of the nicely laid out, most inspirational I have come across in quite a while.
ā€“djkfmvf0608

helloā€¦im new hereā€¦hope this will be a great journeyā€¦:smiley:

thnxs for such a lovely websiteā€¦it provides all basic as well as advanced supportā€¦
rgds

Now I arrived to what im searching for past one year, yes im at home. thank you guys you are in deed helpers, no wasting time straight away to learning as newbie

Where we can check our points?

You get your status upgraded through posts, but does that part really matter anyway. Iā€™m just happy I am on the path to self sufficiency through trading

wow, awesome! always encouraging to hear such words. :slight_smile:

I like fx-woman -__-

me too:
32: :54: