Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Thanks Pipjar. I have one account with them- somehow they don’t like stops though :slight_smile:

In my opinion for newbies it’s better to start their trading with mini accounts, starting from even 10$. Thus they minimize their risks and can practice on it.

just want to say hi to everyone

it says at the top of thread ’ become an honorary member of the fx men’
was wondering whats that about?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

This thread seems like its dead.

I simply wanted to say your website is one of the nicely laid out, most inspirational I have come across in quite a while.
–djkfmvf0608

hello…im new here…hope this will be a great journey…:smiley:

thnxs for such a lovely website…it provides all basic as well as advanced support…
rgds

Now I arrived to what im searching for past one year, yes im at home. thank you guys you are in deed helpers, no wasting time straight away to learning as newbie

Where we can check our points?

You get your status upgraded through posts, but does that part really matter anyway. I’m just happy I am on the path to self sufficiency through trading

wow, awesome! always encouraging to hear such words. :slight_smile:

I like fx-woman -__-

me too:
32: :54:

Damn me to…

Hi, you are talking about FX websites here?

Very good idea. I will follow :slight_smile:

I’m new to Forex and Baby Pips, I want to earn the right to be a FX-MAN - I also want to learn more about Fundamental Trading. If anyone has any advice on it, please let me know.

Post it up in the “Newbie” Forum - Many people there who use Fundamental Analysis.

Jezz, gratz by the way… You are now part of the old grumpy men group… :wink: