Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Where we can check our points?

You get your status upgraded through posts, but does that part really matter anyway. I’m just happy I am on the path to self sufficiency through trading

wow, awesome! always encouraging to hear such words. :slight_smile:

I like fx-woman -__-

me too:
32: :54:

Damn me to…

Hi, you are talking about FX websites here?

Very good idea. I will follow :slight_smile:

I’m new to Forex and Baby Pips, I want to earn the right to be a FX-MAN - I also want to learn more about Fundamental Trading. If anyone has any advice on it, please let me know.

Post it up in the “Newbie” Forum - Many people there who use Fundamental Analysis.

Jezz, gratz by the way… You are now part of the old grumpy men group… :wink:

LOL…funny! Is that because of the pic. portrait you posted a few days back? I was thinking the same thing maybe there are to many around here.

In fairness, grandpa’s are adorable…lol

Hahaha… Well when I started posting again I was at times irritated by the seniority tone of some of the Honorable FX-men . So I related the Honorable FX-men to grumpy old men…:slight_smile: Now I have to be careful, because my post count is rising too… :wink:

Lol. By that time, would you rather be called Grumpy, Happy, or Dopey? lol.

With that smile, you can call me whatever you like… :wink: But I prefer Dopey… Yes, it is the burden of my own big mouth and I will probably have a different opinion when I am there… :slight_smile:

“Teaching is also a good way to learn.” If you see a question that you think you have the answer for, then by all means, help your fellow trader out. Even if you aren’t completely sure if you are correct, your answer still may help someone. Just be sure to say that you aren’t 100% sure that your answer is correct. No one will flame you for your answers. In fact, users who flame answers will be given infractions. This doesn’t mean they can’t debate your answer, but they just can’t post things like, “You suck!” or “You don’t know what you’re talking about!” While those are all great lines to say to your buddies when you’re drunk, the BabyPips forums is just not the place for those kinds of comments

With regard to the various levels of being an fx-man. I realize that it’s about quality and quantity, but most folks know that the levels are really based on numbers of posts, is there anyplace where the specifics are mentioned. I’m only asking out of curiosity, and not because I want to pursue a specific post count.

Yes I think you are right. But indeed there is no sense the quality of posts?

FX-men…sounds too cool to be in forex trading…but hey they are…so are you guys like super heroes in the trading world?? super powers? anyone…i’m new i need insight//:10:

They are just like u. Hard worker, especially when journaling their trades :slight_smile: