Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Thanks a lot to Baby Pips! Because i can get a lot of useful and important informations & materials about forex trading… :smiley:

Wahaha, my 1st post to become FX-MEN !

Baby pip really break it all down:cool:

thanks babypips i have just finshed highschool. looking forward to making a good incom from trading thanks for your help.

Hi people ,

My name is Umberto , I’m from Belgium and I’m new to forex . I’m reading the school of Pipsology .
I originally was in the mlm industry and Hyip programs . I quit that in 2006 . I accidently stumbled on Marketiva on the MMG forum and while chatting in the Market Chatroom on Marketiva a experienced trader directed me to babypips to start learning the way to trade on forex . I’m happy that Babypips provides us newbies with this information and hope we all can benefit from what we learn .

Regards

Umberto

Well some one needs to start this thing off again, so here is one that i coud do with some advice on… TAX…

OK, Spread Betting Company or just a Broker?
In the UK spreadbetting is considered a non-taxed income, but that didn’t last
long. Now we have to prove that trading is not our only source of income.

Is this the case else where? Should i move abroad? Should i start a web site selling Cornish sand?

And finally is this why so many hunderds of people sell their systems??

Would be very grateful to hear any responces as it is a very grey area and i have just filled in my tax return!

(please excuse any spelling errors as am word blind hehe:o )

Great advice n serve as a constant reminder.:wink:

Greetings all…

I am brand new to the Forex experience and am fortunate to stumble across babypips.com! I searched several websites but none were as thorough as this resource!

I am currently enrolled and should graduate studying this curriculum soon!

see you on the other side soon :smiley:

Finally I feel that have control over my life. Thank you babypips.com for giving me hope of exiting THE RAT RACE. I owe it all to you and how well I do is all up to me.:slight_smile:

Hi folks. I hate to say it but I have never traded before. Please forgive me. butI would feel it an honor to be one of the FX-Men. So please take some well earned pity on me. I have just started hi-school in babypips.com. I wonder if there is out there in the vast darkness of the internet any more sites like babypips.com that would help us wayward beginner traders and enlighten us with their “treasures” of knowledge. Perhaps babypips is all the one needs to become somewhat proficient in trading the forex mkts.

I just completed a two (2) day seminiar down in Orange County (this is in good “ole” So. Calif) on forex trading. Of course 99% of the infor. simply went in one ear and out the other. Also I already knew before I went that they wanted to sell us their system. Needless to say I didn’t spend my money.

Anyway first time in here, so please understand my somewhat low IQ when it comes to the forex mkts.

I’m a newbie here and just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. I am currently studying at the babypips school and hope in a few weeks to start demo trading.

Having been a member of a forum dealing with a totally different topic for 2 years I know that newbie’s can ask things that seem obvious to the more experienced so please bear with me if any questions seem stupid.

I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now and there is some excellent information and help here from the more knowledgeable. I’m looking forward to learning more here and I hope the advice and experience of those who have been trading for a while will help me towards my goal of becoming a professional trader.

Keep up the good work!

I just proudly put Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading as my forex school

Very sincere nice and comprehensive sites.

is this the catch all forum for people that post once and disappear?

Hello Everybody! I’m a 6th grader at the babypips.com school :D! I’ve been lurking on the forums for the last couple of weeks and I want to thank everybody for all the great info. I hope to graduate and start a great carreer as a FX trader, hopefully with the help from this site, the community and alot of time and dedication I will become good at this!:cool:

P.S. I’m from Puerto Rico, If there’s anybody from Puerto Rico please let me know!

Hello everyone, another Newbie here.

Just wanted to say that I think Babypips School is great. Everything is explained so clearly and logically and I love the humour you inject into it.

Hopefully will have a demo account soon and go ‘live’ by about November.

Thanks so much for making this available to all.

Suke

[B]Welcome to all the newcomers here!![/B] :slight_smile:

It will take you a quite a while before you to get to my level of experience and knowledge.

But completing Babypips school is a wonderful start.

You will, no doubt have many more questions.

That is what the forum is for…to post your questions, no matter how stupid you think they are. No question is too stupid.

One of the main things you need to do is find a trading strategy that you like and suits you.
The forum supplies many choices - or you can develop your own.

After growing for a while in your knowledge, you will feel more confident and will be able to contribute by answering someone else’s question.

After about 500 posts, you may want to specialize in an area that you like and set up your own thread.
This is an excellent way to learn.

[U]2 important points to conclude :[/U]

1. [U]Never [/U]post your live profits - the whole planet can see them.
    You may be putting yourself in danger.
    [U]Always [/U]post Demo pips.

2. Do not try to sell or advertize anything on this forum for monetary gain without first asking the Babypips staff for permission.
    People who do not ask permission are classed as scammers and spammers and we get rid of them.

Wish you all the best!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Greetings everyone…
im kinda new in forex, and finish me skool just kick me :confused: feeling. clear me view. and the pipquiz just make it perfect.
right now im still play with demo-account(for 1 month!) hope i’ll going [B]REAL[/B] next month…micro account… wish me luck…

akh, forgive me spelling, just another newbie from indonesia :stuck_out_tongue:

I too am new to FX. Had much training in stock options, chart reading, etc., but FX looks like where I should be trading. Have almost completed PIP school, and will be practice trading for at least two months before I go “live”. I wish all of us newbees much success! :slight_smile:

hai everyone, i’m new here in babypips and in forex world…
just to let u know how helpful this site is in helping me understand more about forex trading…
just bear with me when i’m asking a whole lot of seemingly stupid question to u, experience guys…
cause for me, the stupid question is the one i keep to myself…
cheerss…

I have visited this site on numerous occasions threading through “the school” and I must say that I am still somewhat clueless as to how this forex trading thing works. Or more specifically how I’m going to let it work for me. I really want to become versed/skilled in currency trading but I think at this point my anxiety is getting the better of me. The universe knows how many times I have tried various trading platforms only to end up guessing and acting like I know what I am doing!
Sigh…
So again… for the umpteenth time. I am going to school! This time I am planning on completing it!
So… pre school here I come… (again!)