Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

FX-men…sounds too cool to be in forex trading…but hey they are…so are you guys like super heroes in the trading world?? super powers? anyone…i’m new i need insight//:10:

They are just like u. Hard worker, especially when journaling their trades :slight_smile:

the posto-reado-judginator

Just found this site, its sooo nice to find a forex community site that isn’t trying to sell me a forex “robot” that will make me a millionaire in a week lol.

I recently wished to point out in which babypips could be the many useful forex trading web site. Positive, there are tons regarding web sites on the market offering to coach any novice just like myself, nonetheless it will be excellent. The institution regarding Pipsology supplies a correct Forex trading schooling with an inexpensive value. I know that we could have a lot of inquiries, yet which is regarding one more spot and also moment.

i am willing to try

So i’ve been interested in trading for a few years now, I think joining this site will be not only my first step but the right step in Starting my trading. I have been hesitant only because i felt very blind about what to do or where to start. Now I’m confident i have

Thought so too… Am seeing many “newbies” and wanna be Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN with single posts. Some joined as early as 2007. I want Know what happened to them.

Wrong place in forum but good ? if you a newbie looking to start trading. There are loads of brokers that will allow you to deposit $50-100 to trade with micro-lot accounts which are .10 per pip moves, but personally I wouldn’t fund an account with less then $1,000 so as your learning you don’t totally wipe out your equity while you learn . Also while you learn stick to micro-lots even .10 adds up over time if you compound it over time never risk over 2% of your account at one time this way you’ll live to trade another day and also have fire power for that next great trending opportunity.

So when I will be that honorary member? Does anybody knows!

Hello Dear

I’m new to the Forex world , i want to be a FX-MEN , How much experience i need to be considered a honorary membership .

anyone can help me , what is advantage if i will be member of FX Man???

Hello , i am newbie in the forex world and i want to be a member of the FX-MEN , my question is how much money i need and how much experience .

None whatsoever. Indeed, once you get there people will flame and troll you somewhat more than they did before, as it kind of makes you a target (unless you have myfxbook showing massive profits).

No money at all - it happens automatically when you reach 1000 posts. It bears no relation to trading skill or experience.

All users have 10 days to edit any of their posts, and FX-Men Honorary Members have indefinite editing permission on all of their posts.

Most of us wouldn’t be around long enough to reach 1000 posts anyways. Look back at the first few pages and check out the survival rate for yourself.

first time poster. i am hoping to become more active here. see you all around the thread

Hi,

I’m new in forex market I have no any experience how I can be a Honorary Member of FX-MEN?

Just post 1000 times, some people have done it within a few months of joining…and then get banned as their alternative motive becomes apparent :wink:

No? Nobody would be that devious. :lol:

What about FX WOMEN>>>???