Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I just proudly put Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading as my forex school

Very sincere nice and comprehensive sites.

is this the catch all forum for people that post once and disappear?

Hello Everybody! I’m a 6th grader at the babypips.com school :D! I’ve been lurking on the forums for the last couple of weeks and I want to thank everybody for all the great info. I hope to graduate and start a great carreer as a FX trader, hopefully with the help from this site, the community and alot of time and dedication I will become good at this!:cool:

P.S. I’m from Puerto Rico, If there’s anybody from Puerto Rico please let me know!

Hello everyone, another Newbie here.

Just wanted to say that I think Babypips School is great. Everything is explained so clearly and logically and I love the humour you inject into it.

Hopefully will have a demo account soon and go ‘live’ by about November.

Thanks so much for making this available to all.

Suke

[B]Welcome to all the newcomers here!![/B] :slight_smile:

It will take you a quite a while before you to get to my level of experience and knowledge.

But completing Babypips school is a wonderful start.

You will, no doubt have many more questions.

That is what the forum is for…to post your questions, no matter how stupid you think they are. No question is too stupid.

One of the main things you need to do is find a trading strategy that you like and suits you.
The forum supplies many choices - or you can develop your own.

After growing for a while in your knowledge, you will feel more confident and will be able to contribute by answering someone else’s question.

After about 500 posts, you may want to specialize in an area that you like and set up your own thread.
This is an excellent way to learn.

[U]2 important points to conclude :[/U]

1. [U]Never [/U]post your live profits - the whole planet can see them.
    You may be putting yourself in danger.
    [U]Always [/U]post Demo pips.

2. Do not try to sell or advertize anything on this forum for monetary gain without first asking the Babypips staff for permission.
    People who do not ask permission are classed as scammers and spammers and we get rid of them.

Wish you all the best!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Greetings everyone…
im kinda new in forex, and finish me skool just kick me :confused: feeling. clear me view. and the pipquiz just make it perfect.
right now im still play with demo-account(for 1 month!) hope i’ll going [B]REAL[/B] next month…micro account… wish me luck…

akh, forgive me spelling, just another newbie from indonesia :stuck_out_tongue:

I too am new to FX. Had much training in stock options, chart reading, etc., but FX looks like where I should be trading. Have almost completed PIP school, and will be practice trading for at least two months before I go “live”. I wish all of us newbees much success! :slight_smile:

hai everyone, i’m new here in babypips and in forex world…
just to let u know how helpful this site is in helping me understand more about forex trading…
just bear with me when i’m asking a whole lot of seemingly stupid question to u, experience guys…
cause for me, the stupid question is the one i keep to myself…
cheerss…

I have visited this site on numerous occasions threading through “the school” and I must say that I am still somewhat clueless as to how this forex trading thing works. Or more specifically how I’m going to let it work for me. I really want to become versed/skilled in currency trading but I think at this point my anxiety is getting the better of me. The universe knows how many times I have tried various trading platforms only to end up guessing and acting like I know what I am doing!
Sigh…
So again… for the umpteenth time. I am going to school! This time I am planning on completing it!
So… pre school here I come… (again!)

MOVE OVER… MAKE ROOM… THERE’S A NEW MEMBER!! :p;)

I am so happy for you, I am a newbabie too, I just stared 2 weeks ago
taking my education right now hope be ready in couples months.
Best of wishes.
regards
Lori

Hello to all, I am a new trader just was wondering with all the market turmoil does anyone think trading currency is still profitable? I have never traded currency before only stocks so do you think it is sortof the same with the charts? I am trying to gain much knowledge before I place my first trade.

you should start by posting in the right section.

Currency trading is still profitable albeit a little more difficult than it usually is.

I’m new to forex but have been trading stocks for several years. The stock trading business has become so chaotic that I’ve been flat for 3 weeks now. I’ve got a practice account and I am thinking that with more education I mat switch entirely, I really like what I’ve seen so far but realize that I’ve got a lot to learn.

I guarantee that this won’t be my only post, I’ve got many questions.

New to Forex, I just wanted to gave a big thanks to the owner(s) of this website “babypips.com”, really a great piece of work.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

Michael.

In training mode now, but will be jumping in by Christmas (if I’m ready of course)…

Dear All,

Hello friends…I’m newbie in “babypips”.I hoped friends could help me.Thank’s…

Happy Trading

just wanna say thank you for the one who made the babypips.com,you know guys i learn more here on this site…i’ve been learning forex for months and babypips refined all what i learn…GODspeed this site…and the people behind it…:slight_smile:

I’ve been doing my research and have found several references to this site. So, here I am.

God bless babypips.com! I’ve learned a lot from school of pipsology…