Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Hi

though i am new to this community and i myself have a lot of questions i will try my best to help others and contribute as much as i can.

Hello eveybuddy,

Does anyone know any broker that has good carry trade policy? support any kind of scalping or EA

This is an awesome concept. I hope I can become a part of the fun!

I do not like to change something if it works and I am suspicious of new resources. But your forum guys Recommend me more than once. And I do not regret it. There are a lot of useful information. Thank U

I have heard many good things about this brokers. I have not used them personally but I am surly willing to use them in near future.

Always good to give back!

Thanks pabypips. You guys are simply amazing. This is really encouraging!!!

New to the site, Just signed up… and I must thank you already, for as many before I have searched site upon site full of useless fluff, until now

In wonder what the % of members that come to this thread actually become honorary member fx men. Dont know what made me think of that but must be slow day 4 me or something:):slight_smile:

:5:Good Morning how are you?
Best Regards
lahcene

females become a honorary FX-Man too?

#JustWondering

Your a snotty sort of gal, aren’t you?
She gets my vote!

Tim

Being an honorary FX member, can I ask why this thread is being bumped up?
Looks like there are loads of us, but what about our badges, a car, pref mercedes and and a free top up of one thousand USD or so…just to make it more interesting…
Kidding of course but it never hurts to ask does it? After all, X mas is just two months away…

good post, man or woman

Hello there I am new in trading. And I want to learn more about trading so please guide me how I should be proceed.

Hi adamcs,
I totally agree with you because I had started trading in forex market I instantly lost around $1500 because I had no clue what was I doing and how to do it. It’s good to see newbie here who are interested to know more about the forex trading strategies and are learning from EA signals. I would only suggest you that you should open a demo account with some random broker and trade with very small amount and leverage. Try reading the analysis of the momentum from the experts and trade on them. These are the baby steps to follow before starting real trading.

thank you phelix i recived the the bonus from exness

Can I post jpeg?

Many thanks

I’m guessing this doesn’t apply with the new website layout anymore?