Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I’m new to forex but have been trading stocks for several years. The stock trading business has become so chaotic that I’ve been flat for 3 weeks now. I’ve got a practice account and I am thinking that with more education I mat switch entirely, I really like what I’ve seen so far but realize that I’ve got a lot to learn.

I guarantee that this won’t be my only post, I’ve got many questions.

New to Forex, I just wanted to gave a big thanks to the owner(s) of this website “babypips.com”, really a great piece of work.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

Michael.

In training mode now, but will be jumping in by Christmas (if I’m ready of course)…

Dear All,

Hello friends…I’m newbie in “babypips”.I hoped friends could help me.Thank’s…

Happy Trading

just wanna say thank you for the one who made the babypips.com,you know guys i learn more here on this site…i’ve been learning forex for months and babypips refined all what i learn…GODspeed this site…and the people behind it…:slight_smile:

I’ve been doing my research and have found several references to this site. So, here I am.

God bless babypips.com! I’ve learned a lot from school of pipsology…

Just a beginner myself, very impressed with this forum so far.

Guess I’ll be immersing myself in reading and learning all I can. Just wanted to introduce myself . :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the Forums larxy as well as all newcomers! I hope you enjoy your stay!

-PipDiddy

Pipsology is a gem. Will speak highly of it always. Would be honorred by any opportunity to chat with any of its contributers about my chart reading and the tools that I have chosen. Happy to be here and Good pippin to all.

it is a gift and the writer of the school is real trader … no place like here believe me … i was searching for 16 hours per day for the last three months and nothing like babypips god bless and i hope that one day i will be able to help others with u :0

The more I read and know about babipips, it is really a valuable site.The babipips does not need my comments to become great.It is already a great site where in forex community can learn, interacting and communicating their thoughts and ideas and improving upon it.Hence my contributions in the forum, if at all any, is only a drop in the ocean, but the ocean is made up of such small drops.I am really proud to be that drop .Muraleedharan

Thank you to Internet community for had helping me to discover my passion. I just wanna live in a peaceful world.
“Depression playing chess? Yahoo! Answers pcgamer1987”

Peace. :slight_smile:

You light a lamp in a dark room.You can see the room, and every thing inside the room becomes clearly visible to you.Ignorance is darkness.Knowledge is light.Applied Knowledge is power.When you acquire knowledge the fear is driven away.You can be peaceful when the fear, anxiety and uncertainty is driven out of your mind.The whole world can be of turmoil and unrest.But you can be peaceful from with in you.That is the truth of life.You mentioned that you have discovered your passion.But did not mention what it is? Good living and good trading.Muraleedharan.

I learn from history. I acknowledged of history of Paul Morphy, Bobby Fisher. I act how not to toture myself.

I learn from history. I acknowledged of history of Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton, Vincent van Gogh, Winston Churchill. They were not try to eliminate their passion, just because they could’t identify their problems and how solve for their favor, satisfaction, joy. By the way, it’s not that I’m leaving Babypips, I would be still reading afterwards out of my desire for knowledge, just, and now is the time I should advance to self-meditation, go out sosializing with people. Teachers and parents, friends and lovers.

NEITHER a master of the universe and the space/time continuum NAND a slave of the universe and the space/time parasite. :p:D My IQ is just 120, however. I am not a genius.

I am really impressed too with your straight forward and HONEST approach to this business called Forex.

no joke, god bless babypips. So much great information here I’m overwhelmed…time to take a break!

I have been trading fx many years now, and I am STILL improving…week to week , month to month. So many lessons to be learned…It took me over a year untill I was profitable every month.

Besides this great site, I was helped by experienced traders in the beginning, so I offer my help to the newbies if they want to join me in my skype chat room. My skype name is petefader if anyone wants some real time, free help.

Hi Guys I’ve Got my head stuckin the school of pipsology i downloaded earlier this week and printed off all 117 pages…a lot of wkd info thanks Babypips.com you are the BEST this is the only place you ever need ta go thanks…:smiley:

I’m very new to the site, but I must say that I’m super glad I’ve found it. It’s gonna be a long night of reading. I’m determined to turn monthly profits on Forex. :slight_smile: