Why aren't we allowed to make 350 pips a day?

I am extremely new to the trading world, but it seems odd to me that anyone who makes this type of impact on trading and is so willing to share their skills and abilities and tools in doing this, and also get 100+ pips on average during their sleep, and can prove it should be banned from a site that seems to want to teach newby traders how to succeed in the forex market. Is it Just me, or are we all missing something here? Can anyone help me understand?

Thanks,

Firstaid

Seems to me that anyone who thinks a $400,000 position on a $10,000 account is acceptable is not someone who should be teaching newbies anything.

they probably shouldn’t be teaching anyone but if you have a rock solid trading plan I would definitely take that kind of trade. In fact, I routinely make trades that require my entire account as margin.

I just have a trading plan that works the majority of the time. So if I lose, I only get pushed back like 3 trades to b/e.

What happens if you lose the first trade?

You could have a system that wins 95% of the time and still lose three in a row or more.

that could definitely happen. But I have a set amount that I put in in the beginning and am prepared to lose that.

I’ve had 2 losing trades in a row but because of my plan I usually make that up within the week. Sometimes its a roller coaster with the ups and downs but I’m in this game to make it big.

If I had only a 6/10 win ratio I’d be playing this much differently. But with something better I figured I could take the risk. To me, either go big or go home. This only applies until I hit the amount I want for a trading account. After that I go to conservative money management.

But that’s just me. And I by no means think this is suitable for new traders. I’ve been trading for over a year so I feel fairly comfortable with it. But most new traders would be killed going this route.

nobodys stopping u making 1000 pips a day if u want, just be aware there are a lot of people out there who are scam artists who want to take your money from you, and give u nothing in return!

Learn the business and learn to spot the “too good to be true” sales pitch.

Thats what users on this forum are trying to prevent!

N

Hi, can you teach us your trading plan? The more people do the same strategy, the more accurate it become. And, the very same strategy could have some real good and real improvement from this community.

Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

Apparently I am missing something. I downloaded custom indicators from MP’s thread for free, as can anyone else. I was given free advice on how to use those indicators from MP himself, but out of some “mystery” unforeseen and unrevealed reason, he has been banned from babypips.

MP is a friend of mine and I would be happy to answer any questions concerning his indicators and trading style. If I can’t answer, I will find out for you.

That is, until I too a banned for some reason, but its a big world out here.

Good pippin,

Chubs

MP will resume teaching as nothing has really changed. I guess it won’t be here at BP as they don’t want him. email me through clicking on my user name and I will keep you informed where he and his flowery teaching style will end up.