Try again...on Global One Group

Does anyone have an opinion on this company? Are they a scam? They have asked me to send $2500 before they launch their “excellent” platform for trading forex.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

newbie1966

They have asked me to send $2500 before they launch their “excellent” platform for trading forex.

:eek: Seriously? This doesn’t sound good.

Is this quote from the company? If so, their website doesn’t work yet. Bad sign.
“Global One Group is a Nevada based LLC with our primary office located in Reno, Nevada USA. We specialize in unique foreign currency exchange trading …”
(maybe you techies out there can check it out: globalonegroup.net)

What information have you gathered?
How did they contact you?
Did you check their registration (with NFA in US)?

toptick07 speaks correctly.

I share the same view here.

Hi

I’m fairly new to Forex as well, on the surface and to the unknowing sole it is a very well developed site… It is written by very smart marketing people. It gives just enough info to entice someone but not too much info for more experienced traders to find holes in it.

This is not a broker… it is a service provider… if you read closely it is an automated trading system that can be used with different brokers (trading platforms) by the looks of it the $2500 is a fee for the service and not an initial investment. since the service is not up and running the pretty pictures on the “Trac Stats” page could be manipulated by anyone…

I feel this is just another scam that want’s you to spend a considerable amount of money for nothing… This company is not in the FOREX business it is in the business of making money off of noobs to the forex market.

This is just my honest opinion.

cheers and keep your money!!!

I think it is a wise move to stay away from these Global One guys!!!
Why dont u use one of the sponsors of this site ?
There are several, I think in a previous discussion we identified all the sponsor as being registered with the NFA in the USA.

All the best, hope u make a good choice.

global one is invite only. have family in it. they make money with them. auto trac is accurate i had them prove it to me. didn’t believe it either.

If you are really serious about making money in the forex market then you need to check out the window that is posted all over babypips. The one with the three babys and it says you can make a 642% return in only 2 minutes.
If you do not believe what they have to say then if you send me just one payment of $500 six times then I will be happy to give you the same level of service that you can expect from a fantom website.
good luck and keep your stick on the ice.

Interesting. Can you document that assertion?

All I Did Was Check There Daily Statement Of Trades With The Autotrac On The Web Site. They Are Not A Broker, They Are A Ib. I Know They Have Big Plans Will Have To Wait And See How It All Unfolds.

Consider this a thread-bump, but I just wanted to share that Global One Group WAS a scam from the beginning. In fact, the owner and his business partner are currently wearing orange jumpsuits, in Federal prison as they await sentencing.

On February 25, 2011, William Willard pled guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud. Rick Young was found guilty by a jury on March 30, 2011 of Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Wire Fraud, Monetary Transactions in Property Derived from Specified Unlawful Activity, and Securities Fraud.