Rollover or swap Questions

I am relatively new at Forex and I am working with a couple of demo accounts. I am using a hedge system which seems to be working well, but I seem to be misunderstanding how the rollover (interest) is calculated.

1. When do I get interest, or lose interest on my trade? The “school” says something about closing before 5pm EST. I am trading two sets of currencies, EURUSD and USDCHF. I closed out my first order, taking profits, and rebought the same two sets. I received interest (a loss) for the EURUSD, which I expected, but received no +interest for my USDCHF … why?

2. Is there a website which reports interest rates for all the main currencies?

Also, is there a way to know what your leverage is on your demo account? (ie 400:1, 200:1, etc.) I did not know enough to write it down on my first demo account.

What platform are you using to trade?

I am not sure what you mean by platform … as I said, I am very new, as in I’ve been demo trading less than a week.

The program I am using was DLed off this site, if that’s what you’re asking, StrategyBuilderFX – MetaTrader.