List of ECN Brokers

I have read of ECN Brokers of being “Friends” to us retail traders and the Retail brokers being “enemy” against us. ECN brokers provide much more fairer playing field and they do not trade against you like what retail brokers do. In any case. I was looking around for a list of ECN brokers but i cannot only find 1 or 2 such as MB Trading and Dukascopy.

Can anyone assists to provide a list of reputable ECN brokers? I’m sure it will be really helpful for most of us noobs here.:smiley:

Well, there aren’t that many of them. Interactive Brokers can be added to your list I seem to recall.
Just remember that market maker vs ECN isn’t quite black or white.

Have you tried Google? Why don’t you Google this: forex ECN brokers. Here’s just one result from that search:
earnforex.com/ecn_forex_brokers.php

You’re on the right track, and I encourage you to continue in your search for the right ECN Broker. If you’re able to fit their requirements, and agree to their terms and fees, I (in my opinion) think ECN’s are much better than ‘Deal Desk’ Brokers. I can’t add to your list as I’m using a STP Broker that I’m comfortable with, but just wanted to add my opinion in

Nice research !!

Just remember that also brokers that aren’t really ECNs advertise themselves as such on google.

ECN brokers are much better for the forex trader mainly because it is more objective and its performance is usually better. However, not all the brokers that are using the title of ECN are real ECN so you better check their demo first. MB trading is a good ECN broker from my experience, though my main account is at Alpari. I also have s secondary account at Sunbirdfx, which is also ECN broker that stands behind this title.