10 Tips That Can Build Up Your $120 to $750 in 15 Trading Days

Trading in the forex market in micro or mini lots to a success level could be taxing, and at times very frustrating if not properly handled. To trade an account of about $100 or $120 to a reasonable account size you need to carefully follow these ten tips highlighted below for your successful trading as these tips were obtained out of trading experience.

1. Understand the key Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern.

2. Sell only in an overbought market. The market is overbought when there are few or no more buyers (Bulls) in the market or there is nothing more to buy or no more money to buy what is left. Some of the technical indicators to use are stochastic oscillator, RSI, etc.

3. Buy only in the oversold markets. An oversold market is one in which there are no more securities to sell or great majority of the sellers (Bears) have left the market. The indicators to still use are stochastic oscillator, RSI, etc.

4. Do not over expose your account equity. Maintain an account expose of between 10% and 20%.

5. Understand your best entry and exit points using pivot points and Fibonacci retracements.

6. Never entertain fear even when the market moves against you. If you have a good trading system, it will surely come back in your favor.

7. Do not over trade. Learn to draw a line between overtrading and fear. In a bid to recover what you lost in the previous trade you might be tempted to over trade, please be very careful. Know when to close your platform for the day and wait for the next trading opportunity, because there will always be one.

8. Do not be greedy. Just be committed in the way you conduct your affairs.

9. Make it a point of duty to know when the market is flat or when the trend is weak and trade accordingly or stay away.

10. Do pray before making a trading decision as God will always provide a shinning light at the end of the tunnel. Many will never tell you this, but I believe in the efficacy of prayers and it has worked greatly. But, do not forget that we must be adequately trained and prepared for any of these tasks above as only prayers will lead us no where near success.

Joseph Ojogba has helped hundreds of people learn about forex and tips to make profit in forex trading. For more hard - hitting reviews, please visit Fapturbo Profits in Forex

You can’t be serious…

I do hope that those who believe in prayer spend their time praying on less selfish things than a profitable trade. If God exists, I assure you he/she doesn’t give a hoot about your trade.

I think that there should be a recycle bin where crap like this is put

I want to point out about GOD’s existence.

>The Real Interesting Conversation…:
>
>An atheist professor of philosophy speaks to his class
>on the problem science has with God, The Almighty.
>He asks one of his new students to stand and …
>Prof: So you believe in God?
>Student: Absolutely, sir.
>Prof: Is God good?
>Student: Sure.
>Prof: Is God all-powerful?
>Student: Yes.
>Prof: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed
>to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help
>others who are ill. But God didn’t.
>How is this God good then? Hmm?
>(Student is silent.)
>Prof: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again,
>young fellow.
>Is God good?
>Prof: Is Satan good?
>Student: No.
>Prof: Where does Satan come from?
>Student: From…God…
>Prof: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in
>this world?
>Prof: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything.
Correct?
>Prof: So who created evil?
>Student does not answer.
>Prof: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness?
>All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
>Student: Yes, sir.
>Prof: So, who created them?
>Student has no answer.
>Prof: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify
>and observe the world around you. Tell me, son…Have you ever seen
God?
>Student: No, sir.
>Prof: Tell us if you have ever heard your God?
>Student: No, sir.
>Prof: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God?
Have
>you ever had any sensory perception of God for that matter?
>Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
>Prof: Yet you still believe in Him? Student: Yes.
>Prof: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science
says
>your GOD doesn’t exist.
>What do you say to that, son?
>Student: Nothing. I only have my faith.
>Prof: Yes. Faith. And that is the problem science has.
>Student: Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
>Prof: Yes.
>Student: And is there such a thing as cold?
>Prof: Yes.
>Student: No sir. There isn’t.
> (The lecture theatre becomes very quiet with this turn of events.)
>Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat,
mega
>heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything
>called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but
we
>can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold
is
>only a word we use to describe the absence of heat.
>We cannot measure cold.
>Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the
absence of
>it.
> (There is pin-drop silence in the lecture theatre.)
>Student: What about darkness, Professor?
>Is there such a thing as darkness?
>Prof: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
>Student: You’re wrong again, sir.
>Darkness is the absence of something.
>You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing
light…But
>if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and it’s called
>darkness, isn’t it?
>In reality, darkness isn’t. If it were you would be able to make
darkness
>darker, wouldn’t you?
>Prof: So what is the point you are making, young man?
>Student: Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
>Prof: Flawed? Can you explain how?
>Student: Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue
there is
>life and then there is death, a good God and a bad God.
>You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we
can
>measure.
>Sir, science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and
>magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.
>To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact
that
>death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite
of
>life: just the absence of it.
>Now tell me, Professor. Do you teach your students that they evolved
from a
>monkey?
>Prof: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes,
of
>course, I do.
>Student: Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
>(The Professor shakes his head with a smile, beginning to realize
where the
>argument is going.)
>Student: Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at
work
>and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are
you
>not teaching your opinion, sir?
>Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
> (The class is in uproar.)
>Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the
Professor’s
>brain?
>(The class breaks out into laughter.)
>Student: Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s
brain,
>felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so.
>So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable,
demonstrable
>protocol, science says that you have no brain, sir.
>With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
> (The room is silent. The professor stares at the student, his face
>unfathomable.)
>Prof: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
>Student: That is it sir… The link between man & god is FAITH.
>That is all that keeps things moving & alive.

I believe in a God. However, I’m not praying to go to have EURUSD go back up 2000 pips because I’m in a long order.

Onto my quick story.

A man believed in God. He prayed to God every single day to win the lottery. He did this same prayer for 50 years. At the end of his 50 years and when he was nearing the end of life, the man looked up to the heavens and said, “I thought God answered prayers. Where were you for 50 years as I prayed to win the lottery.”

In a shocking surprise to the man, God responded, “I heard your prayers. I was just waiting for you to buy the lottery ticket.”

If there is a God, he’s not an enabler. You shouldn’t have to pray for the direction of a price in relation to your trade. But rather, God gave you a brain, eyes, and ears, so that you can use the tools he provided to you to obtain what your desires are.

Well said. Perhaps, instead of praying to God for your trade to go in the right direction, use the tools mastergunner99 mentioned to make loads of money, and then pray to God to give you the strength to use some of that money in a selfless way. I think God would be more into that.

Oh Oh Oh…I got one too…:smiley: (Acutally I heard this one before and then just found a website which had it and copied it from there)…

A flood threatens a town, forcing everyone to evacuate, But Joe thinks,
“I’m a devout man, God will save me,” and stays put. As the waters rise, Joe’s neighbor comes by and says, “Joe come with me, we’ve got to go.” Joe declines,
“I’m a devout man, God will save me.”

The waters keep rising, Joe scrambles to his second floor. A firefighter in a rowboat comes by. “Get in the boat or you’ll drown,” he says. Joe again declines, saying,
“God will save me. So this flood story goes.”

Finally, the flood waters force Joe to his roof. A police helicopter comes by and throws down a rope. “Climb up or you’ll drown,” the policeman yells.
“No, I’m a devout man,
God will save me,” Joe replies.

Soon, Joe drowns.
He arrives in heaven and challenges God.
“Why didn’t you help me?”

“What do you mean?” God says.

“I did help. I sent a neighbor, a firefighter and a helicopter.”

Like Joe, many of us wait for something to rescue us while we miss opportunities to help ourselves. Whether in our business lives or personal lives, we hope for a transforming event. A terrific new customer, a great relationship, a better family life.

But life isn’t like that. Like Joe, if we want things to be different, we have to do something ourselves. But where to start? How do we learn to recognize an opportunity when it comes our way?

Make a plan - Form a vision of what you want to achieve, then develop a plan of how to make that vision a reality, To judge whether an opportunity is one to seize or let pass you need to Understand whether it fits your goals.

Make a commitment - Get used to saying no, Get used to saying yes. But whatever you do, do it with commitment and conviction. Like Joe, we have to learn to recognize opportunities and then grab them.

:slight_smile:

Interesting but incorrect conclusion.

Trying to argue that God exists because darkness isn’t an entity on its own is just stupid

Whether there’s a higher power or not, I do not know.
I do however know for a fact that the biblical God cannot exist simply because of the many flaws of the biblical texts.
These contradictions are many and easily provable (don’t ask me to do that, it’s right in there or easily findable with Google) and they’re facts.

To think I was under the impression that these boards are made up only of conservative evangelicals. Now I know I’m not alone, how refreshing!

Please tell me you voted for Obama as well (oh, you’re in Sweden, nevermind…).

I’ve had that same impression. Good to find a like minded.
btw, I would have voted for Obama if I were American :slight_smile:

hehe interesting conversation.
i do personally agree that praying works; there is some sort of serenity and focusedness that allows you to make good decisions in that frame of mind. as said previously, it helps to take greed out of the equation. (unless of course you pray for EURUSD to go 2000 pips in your direction, that’s just a request for money and not for guidance and clarity of mind.) [but of course you can wait because EURUSD will come back up 2000 haha it just depends on whether your account will bust before it does]

(additionally, you may argue that you don’t need a god to induce this trading-in-the-zone feeling. much like how people meditate and benefit from it without meditating on god or something like that.)

Oversold doesn’t = buy
Overbought doesn’t = sell

And neither means that there is a reversal coming soon.

Anytime an occilliator goes into overbought or oversold, it could very well stay there and ride that occillator reading for quite some time. In the mean time price will likely continue in the established direction.

This is the problem with lagging indicators.

Now, that said, the best time to buy or sell (if you are basing it off an overbought, oversold indicator) , is when the indicator starts to fall back into neutral territory from overbought or oversold.

But, buying/selling when an indicator is in overboght or oversold and just makes little move down is foolhardy and the type of things sold by scam artists…

P.S. I’m so sure the reviews of their own product are sooooo hard hitting. Please go post your drech somewhere else.

Excellent Sweet Pip - I couldnt agree more

Pray? Give me a break man, take your religion elsewhere.

God is an imaginary friend for naive delusional adults. If you think God is a real entity of real power, you must be one of these delusional ****ing adults.

G’Day!

well everyone has their own way to get into the ‘trading zone’ so good on ya if you do it. some others like me find a better frame of mind after praying :wink:

[B]Well, you’ve just offended about half the people on this Forum.

If you came here [I]intending[/I] to be offensive — and to show what a total jerk you are — then, you have succeeded.[/B]

Wether you believe in the christian God or any god for that matter, (I’ve alwasy been on the fence myself as my logical mind is always at war with my spiritual side) there has been many scientific studies that have shown a lot of evidence that prayer is very powerful.

Many of the studies theorized that the praying focused the mental energies of a person (s). Believing something is going to happen often leads to subconscious actions that eventually lead to the desired result. Prayers were documented as being more powerful, the more often and more people that were doing it.

What some call God others might call collective postive energies or the, “great spirit.”

P.S. believing in god, wether he exsists or not, isn’t delusional. Believing you ARE god would be delusional.

P.P.S. I find it sad that many people today take offence to someone mentioning God or Prayer. What that intolerance is really a mask for is other religeons or gay lifestyles that oppose the very exsistence of the christian religeon, because it doesn’t mesh with their lifestyle or beliefs.

Don’t you find it odd that it’s somehow socially acceptable to berate christians, but you can’t say the slightest negative things about the muslim religeon, or the jewish or a gay lifestyle without being labeled a racist homophope?

I whole-heartedly agree with the first part of what you wrote about prayer. It’s the P.P.S. part that I strongly disagree with. If you think for a second that christians have somehow been oppressed, ridiculed, stereotyped, etc. more than gays, jews or muslims in the US, then that would be a delusional stance to have.

Wow, everyone likes the word, “delusional,” all of a sudden. I didn’t say more oppressed more throughout history.

But, you can’t deny that into todays American culture that it is for some reason OK, to berate christians, and attack their holidays by trying to ban them from schools. Whenever some, “anti religious,” type comes out, it’s almost always againt christianity, because it’s acceptable to berate christian religeons and ONLY christian religeons in the U.S.

Just recently a beauty pagent was set up to lose because she had a moral stance against gay marriage. So, basically what society is saying is that gay marriage is right, and good, and having a moral stance against it because you are christian is bad.

When were muslim or jews ever oppressed in the U.S.? Hell, we send so much aid to Isreal you’d think they were a U.S. colony. I don’t ever recall and jewish or muslim interment camps, or anyone telling them they couldn’t practice their religeon.

For that matter when have gays been oppressed? There is a difference between socially not accepted by the majority and oppression. I don’t ever recall gay internment camps. Sure, there were some laws against gay sexual activity, but give me a break, how is anyone going to go to jail for something they can do in the privacy of their bedroom. Sexual orientation is not a friggin race. Homosexuals don’t need special rights or considerations…not allowing gay marriage, or not recognizing it (not like they couldn’t just live together) isn’t oppression.

The fact is that one of the reasons the U.S. is as great as it is, is because of the values of christian families and values.