USA/CAD
Can some explain the following

why is it when my price take profit at the price actived it is negitive
eg price 1.1719
SL 1.4449
TP1.1599
Price 1.1599 but is in -134.49
no swap

Can some explain way this is I find this is happening a lot with this boker. I have asked this quesion waiting for a response.

Wow. No comment.

Maybe because you bought instead of sold? Due to that your TP causes a loss. Btw Stop loss and take profit should be on opposite sides of the price where you enter a trade…

I hope you’re on demo, if not you should stop trading immediately until you understand the extreme basics.

Thanks for this however this has also happen on my Sell position too,(does the same rule apply) the account is real the amount is small, so no great lost. Do you know where I can read on this, as I have not come across this problem with my other trading account only this one.:o I can attached my statement to give a clear picture.

Yes your stop-loss in the case above should be above your entry point, because your going short. So, back to my original post. What are you doing man?

If you truly are selling, then I have no clue what’s going on the only thing I can think of is that it’s a bug. ECN Brokers are known for buggy platforms. I would get proof and take screen shots of every single trade you do.

If you truly did short sell and it did that, that’s a huge problem there, definitely follow what I said above.

But, your dealing with a live account, you understand what buying and going long means or selling and going short, you understand you can go either way with any currency pair at any given time. So, I hope your not going long when your intention is to go short, or vice versa.

Hi

Having look at my trade and the same or simliar trades are talking place with another broker I feel its a problem with their platform. And nothing to do with the long or short method.

Then that is very serious. I suggest screen shots of everything and asap contact them to have it rectified.