COMING SOON - The finest trading system ever seen on this forum!

Yes, that’s correct - the finest trading system that you can ever use. :smiley:

It comes from the days of old, and has been kept somewhat under wraps because of its extremely high success rate. :smiley:

This is a favourite of my own, and I am somewhat reluctant to publish it here because I do not like the competition I am likely to get.

So…

To make it worth my while and effort, I will need posts in from as many traders as possible saying that they would like to know the system.
You will be well rewarded!! :smiley:

If enough people post in, I will go ahead, if only one or two, I will forget it and savor all the profits myself!! :smiley:

Tymen,

Count me in.

You definitely have my interest and curiosity.

Clint

I definitely want to see yor holy grail.

I’m in. As long as you don’t leave anything out. :wink:

I feel the same way about my successful tools. So, I’m curious about why you are baiting us like this. Anyway…

We who seek knowledge never have enough of it. (Inquiring minds would like to know…)

Tymen:

I’m a lot older than you so hopefully I can still learn a new/old strategy but I also hope I don’t have to learn GFT too. Let us at it! d.

i’m all ears and eyes! :d

Hello Tymen,

jorokit here I would love to here about your trading method or strategy since I love to learn as much as I can about trading FX. I am novice-intermediate level and trade live and demo and hope you will share your method looking forward to hearing more.

Regards...
        Joseph Piscitello
           N.Y. U.S.A

+1 I would like to know it … as I already lost 300$ since my beginning with forex 4 weeks back :o

Ooooooo. Count me in. lol.

Naturally I’m curious Tymen.

I think I know you to be a man who doesn’t brag, so in fact I’m [I]very[/I] curious.

Hi Tymen
Looking forward to learning from you
Rafael

dobro,

To hear Tymen tell it, NOBODY is older than Tymen!

When John McCain was running for president he used to say: “I’m older than dirt and have more scars than Frankenstein.” I thought McC. was referring to me! d.

I’m hooked and would love to hear what you have to say. (Officially joined the forum just so I could post!)

I’ve had great success with your candlestick trading. I look forward to anymore you might teach. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey Tymen,

I’ve been reading your thread and posted once or twice. I would like to see the finished product. I just reread the first candle stick thread again. There were a lot of folks that participated in helping develop that line. I appreciate all the time and effort you and they put into developing this method
Thanks
Jack

tell us tell us :smiley: :smiley:

Please share your information, were all curious.

I’m curious. Can’t help but feel you are baiting us for some reason.
Sort of like Jimmie Stewart in “How The West Was Won”–he always would want to see the bear in the cave.

Thanks for all your post–more than 2000 now! I am just beginning to study them.

Dollie