What is the avg a person can make a month?

I think it depends how much you want to earn.

$2500 in the uk not sure for the us, my mentor chris pottrif is a millionare so divide that by 12 right.

Ok so it about average person, well he can get around $100 to $200 per month because average person will not be investing like $10000 and without such investment we cannot dream of making $1200 per month or $2500 per month.

Maybe you should ask: “what avg person can lose a month” since most traders lose money in Forex.

The monthly profit depends on so many things - on the size of a person’s account, on their personality, on their knowledge, skill and experience, sometimes on sheer good or bad luck. I am not so sure there’s such a thing as an average person when it comes to forex trading.

There is no right answer on this question. You can ask 10 people and you are going to get 10 different answers. How much can trader make per month will always differ depending on on many factors like: trading capital, risk management, etc.etc.

As I noticed one can make more than 10% profit easily in forex trading if he is a managed trader. After some experience this ratio can be high . If you think to make double your amount in days it is difficult. as a serious business here one should make slow and steady profits to remain save from risks of market.

I think it depends on the trader ability, knowledge, planning, investment and also the market understanding. If any person has all the qualities then surely he can earn reasonable amount but we can not share the specific amount of earning in a month, amount of profit can be different.

There is no average what person can earn per month. It is different for everyone. It depends of the traders consistency, their trading capital etc,etc.

i wouldn’t talk about averages here. some people stick to the pattern: win-lose-win-lose, so at the end they don’t actually win anything. as many people stated, it depends a lot on the personality and many many other factors. then, some people trade only during one session/whole workweek, some prefer not to sleep and trade the whole day, but just once or twice a week. it’s so subjective!

Forex trading result is not in fixed earning because the market also always in vary movement daily, although as trader they have plan daily target or monthly target, but in fact not easy to making target achieved all the time, sometime loss occur and we can’t deny

I mostly trade on daily time frames. 5 to 6 trades per month gives me an average of 450+ pips, so its around 100-120 pips per week on average.

1t depends on the trader how they manage to generate the reasonable profit from risky Forex market the better the knowledge and experience will be the better positive results.

I think it depends entirely on your trading skill and moneymanagement, on an average you can make 0.5-1% per day with SR alone and good moneymangaemnet.

I make more than that you mentioned. I tool less than 1% risk in trading .In a month as a whole i get 10% to 15% profit easily .It is my managed way of trading . In risky trading one can make more profit if he had ability to manage risk at right time.

There are many interesting posts on this thread, but I really like this post. Like folks have said, it really comes down to account size and the value of pips being traded. I’m sure the fellow making 100 pips per day has a losing day / week occasionally. But he/she comes back from that because of knowing they are a strong enough trader to survive mentally. A good trader might have a lot of 25 pip days, and hit a lot of singles, but sets oneself up for the three run home run when the opportunity presents itself. Can I ask for the source to the forum with the information in your post. It is very interesting and I’d like to read more.

My two cents…, i believe that you make your own luck, luck by itself does not exist . Case in point, if i buy lottery tick i have the right to win, should i win is not just luck really because i was in it. However if i didn’t BUY the ticket there is no way i can have the luck to win.

Being straight forward, it is not that easy to earn in forex trading. sometimes following strategies and implementing technical indicator also not works. being novice trader you should take guidance from technical analysts.

1% per day is a reasonably good target to achieve in Day Trading.

What do you base that on? Is that what you are achieving?