Babypips`s so easy it`s rediculous system! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BigPippin is offline The ***iest member of the FX-Men Superior Master Contributor and Member
    I will be starting a blog that will highlight how I use the "So Easy It's Ridiculous" so you can see exactly how I use it. I'm not sure when exactly I will be starting the blog because I've been busy with the holidays and all, but I definitely plan to do it because I think it's something that will help traders out.

That sounds great. watching you live with a system we know could be excellent for us.
    In my opinion, we should even take it further - the best thing you guys can do in order to help us traders out, is to start a "Rate My System" Forum...

this way we could all exchange systems, see how others are doing, learn from others' wins n losses whereas you experts can help us in analyzing our systems telling us if they need to be tweaked, etc...

who knows, maybe eventually all of us will come up toghether with the "holy grail"

Big PI, i can hardly wait!
    parsush, sounds like a great idea, it`s all up to the "Boss" to take this idea on another level!
    who knows, maybe eventually all of us will come up toghether with the "holy grail"
    Or atleast something realy realy close to it!

sign me up, can't wait...

BigPippin is offline The ***iest member of the FX-Men Superior Master Contributor and Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parsush View Post
    That sounds great. watching you live with a system we know could be excellent for us.
    In my opinion, we should even take it further - the best thing you guys can do in order to help us traders out, is to start a "Rate My System" Forum...

That's what the "Free Forex Trading Systems" thread is for Share your ideas because it could help inspire another trader. Someone may even be able to improve on it and make it better, which at the end of the day is what the forums are here for...to help make us better traders by sharing thoughts and ideas.

Well Big "Pi". How`s it going with the blog, when can we expect it?
    A New year present from you would be nice!

Babypips`s so easy it`s rediculous system! Maybe for some, but not all of us. There is a lot to consume for us retards.

Forum Sponsors