Babypips`s so easy it`s rediculous system!

WE all know that theres no Holy Grail in this area(forex) We might search for it all our lives and end up with nothing, thats why i decided to not invent a bicycle when it has been allready invented,and end my search, stop on this system!
Hope you all went through BP high school(11 grade)
Maybe someone can help me optimize it for my needs, for example, im more of a short term trader(and i mean short term) id rather have 15 pips per day(and open a trend 1-3 times a day), than go long or mid term and keep my position opened for days/weeks, regarding that…what chart time frame would you suggest that i use, what slows and fasts on the MACD, and stuff like that.
Or maybe you might even sugges to use some other strategy to achive my goal-15PPD(pips per day)as it is not that much, and is reasonable daily limit!
Thanks!

That’s my goal as well. I use 15M charts and trade the New York open from 8:00 to 11:00 EST. 15M charts are fast enough that you will get some nice 20 to 30 pips swings that can be very predictable and it’s pretty easy to grab 15 pips from them.

Nice to fint likeminded people over here!
Thanks for the comment!:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

what indexes(rsi,macd, stochastic) should you input when tradeing on a 15M chart?Ofcource, if you use indicators!

hi cotton.
I used to trade for the same goal (20 PPD)
the system I used included bollinger, stocs and RSI. I tweaked RSI and Stocs to make them more sensitive (changed levels to 35%-65% and 70%-30% accordingly). rest of the variables left untouched [(5,3,3),(14)].
if you want the complete system I was using I’d be glad to share. it worked okay.

Sure, pm me, or share it with everyone, your choise, i`m demo tradeing, so i can try pretty much everything!:slight_smile:

New York open from 8:00 to 11:00 EST

What eould that be in GMT(0), i know i can google it, im hust a bit lazy at the moment! :stuck_out_tongue:

GMT = EST + 5

So you would be trading from 1 PM - 4 PM GMT

I use a 5 ema/8 sma cross when confirmed with a stoc(8,5,3) cross after it moves above(below) 25(75). I only take signals in the direction of the major trend as defined by the 100 ema.

I also trade the standard breakouts, swing highs/lows, trading ranges and patterns such as triangles.

Jim

1 p.m. huh…great timeing, just what i wanted! Thanks!

Jim, thanks, trying it out right now!

I also trade the standard breakouts, swing highs/lows, trading ranges and patterns such as triangles
I`m a bit down on that, should go through BP scool one more time the lesson about chart patterns!

I will be starting a blog that will highlight how I use the “So Easy It’s Ridiculous” so you can see exactly how I use it. I’m not sure when exactly I will be starting the blog because I’ve been busy with the holidays and all, but I definitely plan to do it because I think it’s something that will help traders out.

That sounds great. watching you live with a system we know could be excellent for us.
In my opinion, we should even take it further - the best thing you guys can do in order to help us traders out, is to start a “Rate My System” Forum…

this way we could all exchange systems, see how others are doing, learn from others’ wins n losses whereas you experts can help us in analyzing our systems telling us if they need to be tweaked, etc…

who knows, maybe eventually all of us will come up toghether with the “holy grail” :smiley:

Big PI, i can hardly wait!:slight_smile:
parsush, sounds like a great idea, it`s all up to the “Boss” to take this idea on another level!

who knows, maybe eventually all of us will come up toghether with the "holy grail"
Or atleast something realy realy close to it!:slight_smile:

sign me up, can’t wait…

That’s what the “Free Forex Trading Systems” thread is for :slight_smile: Share your ideas because it could help inspire another trader. Someone may even be able to improve on it and make it better, which at the end of the day is what the forums are here for…to help make us better traders by sharing thoughts and ideas.

Well Big “Pi”. How`s it going with the blog, when can we expect it?
A New year present from you would be nice!:):stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Babypipss so easy its rediculous system! [/B] Maybe for some, but not all of us. There is a lot to consume for us retards.