Am i paying the same commission

Is 10 micros = 1 minis when comes to commissions. or 10 minis and 1 stand.

Yes, you should be paying the same spread/commission in either case.

Thanks phil. Now could someone tell me how to win 100% of my trades.:slight_smile:

athlon in order to win 100% of your trades you can only make one trade :slight_smile: the 4hr EMA 5 must cross over EMA 10, and from there you place a buy, and wait for the price to go in your favour (in order to do this, for every $50k in your account, you should only place 1 lot).
Once the price goes in your favour, close quickly and you would have made 100% wins :slight_smile:

Good luck :smiley:

Sometimes I call up my broker’s deal desk, and ask them if they can make the pair go up…Ha…:D…doesn’t work

hello athlon

definitely the commission will be same for minis. suppose you are getting 2% commission on per trade for Micro A/C ,so definitely you earn 2% for mini also, and the commission will be same.:)

Hi athlon

if you want to go for safe trading, you should use hedging. if you use hedging your initial margin will be safe, but you will not earn more profit. The basic logic is that low risk ,low profit ,high risk high profit. by using hedging strategy you will be able to safe your margin 100%.

have a happy trading

Hi athlon

if you want to go for safe trading, you should use hedging. if you use hedging your initial margin will be safe, but you will not earn more profit. The basic logic is that low risk ,low profit and high risk, high profit. by using hedging strategy you will be able to safe your margin 100%.

have a happy trading

thanks guys. Learned so much from this board.