Am i crazy?

Hi guys, just to intro to you about my personality… Before i got to know about forex, i’m working in a financial industry as a financial adviser. But since i get to know abot this spot trading, my life is changing… i spend 15/16 hours on internet reading thread and searching for material guidence. Till my mom say i am crazy. Now i am onleave n fell like going to the extend of quitting my job. I’ve been studying hard and have made positives trade in demo for past few months. i got hooked with this indicator that works magicaly for my game plan. Now i’m trading lives acct. But the point is i cant stop THINGKING ABOUT FOREX the whole day since i wake up till the time i sleep. Is this normal and does it happens to any 1 here?

A million steps start with the 1st step,
No doubt it goes along with emotions:(:cool::rolleyes:

Listen to your mom.

lol… :smiley:

I think at start this happens to most of us, but eventually you just start to realize its just the game of putting odds into your favor, and just like making coffee in the morning. A friend of mine was chased by candlesticks in his dreams, lol :smiley:

Keep thinking about forex ?

Chased by candlesticks even ?

keke…such " unique " situation uh ?

I have not encounter these situations yet…

BUT…I do dream about me doing TA and entering orders in my DREAMZ tho…

Maybe the braincells still too occupied with intense thoughts during earlier session of trading …doing those TA!

I suppose it is all normal right fellow traders ? * smile *
:slight_smile:
Cheers to all and happy trading ( in your dream too! )

• Aaron

forextradingempire

Dreaming about forex? --------- I think you’re [B]all [/B]crazy!

I dream about Megan Fox!

" " Grab Our Free Forex Tips, Trading Strategies

& Winning Psychology ( Worth USD$67 )…""

I guess its not working out for you, by seing you must sell “systems”

Thank God you came along, this realy “MUST” be the holy grail, that i was searchin for… Where do i put my credit card number?

Hey! that’s normal! :smiley:

coz…

I don’t like to think I’m crazy! haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Czar :smiley:

akhm… :slight_smile:

[img=http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5305/24g94w1.th.jpg]

Hi there…

Appreciate your " input " here…

Have you even subscribe to my tips?

Have you even read the trading strategies I have shared in my blog ?

Are you simply like to presume ?

You sure you’re a trader ? HA!

I am not here to make enemies…

Just wanna share what I have learn during my forex journey…

Especially what I know that have allowed me to quit my day job to trade full time…

Are you at that success level too Avion ?? *smile

I think you should read BabyPips Forum Rules :smiley:

Im sry, that i made my conclusion so fast, but that kind of posts usually pisses me off a bit. Sry, but to me just looks like another commercial post and hope you understand what i mean, you just cant know what is true and what is not
But i would gladlly follow and study your strategy, if you would put in like “Free Forex Trading Systems” and that we could contribute,learn to/from your method of trading. I apologize for quick reaction, but that kind of stuff makes me suspicious…peace…

Hi fellow trader,

Did I in anyway violate the rules ?

Please enlighten abit on that…

Would appreciate it…:slight_smile:

No worries fellow trader…

I just want to contribute what I know to fellow traders in this forum and learn from you guys at the same time…

I have recently blog about my Price action strategies on my blog and that’s why I hope it would be helpful to anyone who’s keen.

No harmful intention though…

Thanks for allowing me to clarify my stand.

Cheers to you and happy trading :slight_smile:

Nope, i guess not, but i guess i also have a right to have my own opinion?

1. No advertising or solicitation (this includes but not limited to email address and chatroom requests). Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links or posting behavior deemed as advertising/spamming/promotion will be deleted.

Link Violation is when a Newbie (a member with less than 50 forum posts) uses a hyperlink in their posts. A hyperlink is a URL or website address that links [I]directly[/I] to another website.

:slight_smile: and…

1. Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you BANNED from the forum. Also, inappropriate language or subject matter will not be tolerated. That includes foul language, or content of a sexual or discriminatory nature.

Hey, but I’m not saying you violate #3. I just want you to be aware. Thank you :slight_smile:

Crazy? Sounds normal to me.

And if you think about forex so much, you should definitely jot down some of your thoughts by a keeping a personal trading journal on MeetPips.com :smiley:

Sounds normal to me too. When I was learning to trade and studying forex 12+ hours per day I would see charts in my dreams… :smiley:

Hey Phil,
Just wanted to say a quick hello since I have not seen your name in a long time and neither Clint’s name.:21: Hmmmmmm maybe it is the other way around and I am not much around anymore.
Hope you are still trading and making money, not just dreaming about candles, sticks brooms, handles…:45:
I was then a scalper and I am still a scalper. I tried in between to kick the scalper habit to reduce screen-time, never made-it. :eek: So I still do it. :57:
Good Luck Happy Trading Oskar

yeah bro if you do make profits 16 hours a day worth it but only if you give rest to your self … rest well to trade better the next day … actually that market which never stops has got good and bad sides and you are experiencing both I guess ) good luck any ways.

16 hours??? sorry I consider 6 hours a looooong screen-time. London open ~2 hours (short Nap-time) and ~7AM NY again ~2 hrs or till 10 AM pushing it.