Baypips School PDF?

You do realize you answered on a long dead thread?

haha, had no idea. I didn’t even look at the date.

I just was searching through threads and this one came up.
Is the .pdf available anywhere else on the site?

Rumor has it they’re revising it again, so I don’t think it can be found here currently

wow! thank you so much!!! i was searching high & low for the pdf version & nearly wanted to cut & paste the content and make it into a pdf file and i found this! really am grateful for it!

thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi do you stll have the PDF file. I would realy appreciated thanks.

A PDF on the school of pipsology will be a handy book in my library. Wonder if someone can help out ?

Regards,
Muthu.

I’d be most happy to provide a link to the PDF that I had saved. I’d just like to confirm with a mod whether that would be okay to do?

Hi,
That would be a wonderful help. You can post that pdf file here if you have one instead of the link.

Regards,
Muthu.

Soul is a newbie, so might get in trouble for linking it. I can provide an attachment for the version of the babypips school PDF I have. It is the older version, as the mods haven’t yet announced the new version.

EDIT: Well, my attachment was removed so I guess you guys are out of luck.

Merchantprince:

Thank you so much for your help. Humbly appreciated.

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

That would be a great thing!!
Especially for newbies. When I started forex the most difficult thing was to find a decent trustworthy place to learn forex that explained it for people who had NO idea about this market. Plus there is so much info online that at the end you don�t even know what is ok and what is spam!!!

Baby pips is great for sure, this pdf will very asked for!!!

Great I would love to get my hands on the pdf file. Thanks in advance.

please do upload it soon thank you in advance…

i think there are no pdf version of babypips … :confused:

Here is the pdf for the Baby pips School. If the mods remove it again, i will be interested in knowing the reason. It is the same document that is on baby pips forum after all.

Regards
Muthu.

thank you so much muthusai2000. i have successfully download it. :cool:

Hello,
Most Welcome !

Muthu.

thank u vey much muthusai2000… i think its the old version but it would be really very useful… heartily thanx…

Hello,
Most Welcome !

Regards,
Muthu.

hello muthusai… u an indian??? i too m frm india gujarat