Baypips School PDF?

I do believe they are currently working on this.

Good, then :slight_smile: I expect it to be out soon :smiley:

Yes, we are currently working on the PDF. We still have a few more lessons we’re working on and we want to finish those before making the PDF. It will be out soon though. Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am looking forward to read this. I am so new and unexperienced with this kind of investment! I find it fascinating, and I believe there is a lot money around for that, but at the same time I am a little too afraid still to get my feet wet into it. But I’ll be learning from all of you guys!

I can’t wait for it :smiley: . Simply I can’t.

Please give us a Christmas (or new year) present :smiley:

Any update on this would be great :slight_smile:

How soon is soon? :confused:

Good things come to those who wait :wink:

I can’t believe there are so many request for this. Obviously, everyone posting has access to the internet so why can’t they just go through the school on the web? I went through the whole thing in just under two weeks and that was while at work :slight_smile:

Pip Diddy swears to me that it will be out by the beginning of next month. So if it’s not, feel free to flame him. (I’ll make the exception to the forum rules, haha)

it’s been more than a month now :confused:

Sorry to be the annoying one…but any updates?
Personally, I like to make a lot of notes on my notes (If that makes sense)!:slight_smile: To have a PDF version of school would be an excellent addition to the site.
Cheers all

You do realize you answered on a long dead thread?

haha, had no idea. I didn’t even look at the date.

I just was searching through threads and this one came up.
Is the .pdf available anywhere else on the site?

Rumor has it they’re revising it again, so I don’t think it can be found here currently

wow! thank you so much!!! i was searching high & low for the pdf version & nearly wanted to cut & paste the content and make it into a pdf file and i found this! really am grateful for it!

thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi do you stll have the PDF file. I would realy appreciated thanks.

A PDF on the school of pipsology will be a handy book in my library. Wonder if someone can help out ?

Regards,
Muthu.

I’d be most happy to provide a link to the PDF that I had saved. I’d just like to confirm with a mod whether that would be okay to do?

Hi,
That would be a wonderful help. You can post that pdf file here if you have one instead of the link.

Regards,
Muthu.

Soul is a newbie, so might get in trouble for linking it. I can provide an attachment for the version of the babypips school PDF I have. It is the older version, as the mods haven’t yet announced the new version.

EDIT: Well, my attachment was removed so I guess you guys are out of luck.