What Is The Best Forex Site For Basic, BasicBeginners?

Im have started to learn about the forex market and I am wandering which sites are the best for newbies.I have browsed through this site and found the material a bit too deep. I just intend to start off with the basics like how people actually make money on forex and how the market works.I browsed the net but seems to be too many staff out there. I want something very basic - a good example is some site called howtotradeforeigncurrency.com -But the site seems not to be professionally designed and i needed something to complete what i have read so far from it. I wouldnt mind if someone can recommend a book or DVD that can serve the same purpose.

Go back to Newbie Island and read the whole “Market intent, pullbacks, and S / R lines - work VERY WELL” thread. On there you will find other places to get your information written by me.

• Josh

Mainly we use these techniques to choose forex brokers:-

top forex brokers
forex broker comparison
forex broker reviews

How about this: Forex Tutorial: Introduction to Currency Trading | Investopedia

My friend if you browsed this website I guess you didn’t do a great job at all! So look better!

There is the school here at babypips and it teaches you everything from the basics! Even a kid will get it.

No but seriously… but what did you browse again???

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;539764”]

My friend if you browsed this website I guess you didn’t do a great job at all! So look better!

There is the school here at babypips and it teaches you everything from the basics! Even a kid will get it.

No but seriously… but what did you browse again???[/QUOTE]

I agree with Trasimaco, there’s a big tab at the top of the page that is titled “School”, it is an idiot’s guide to trading that starts at the most basic of levels (what is Forex etc) & develops gradually. If you did indeed browse the site & looked at this & still “found the material a bit too deep” then I would seriously advise cutting your loses & taking up word-searches or something.

I will however assume that you’ve not checked out the BabyPips School of Pipsology & would therefore highly recommend that you start your adventure there. As a clueless Newbie, this is where I started & now I’m just a Newbie (or not so new these days but still not a dab-hand at this trading malarkey).

Check it out, I’m almost certain that it’s what you’re looking for.

Did you check out babypips school? It has all the info you need, from the very basics to more advanced topics. You are in the right place, so check it out.

This thread was necroed by a spambot. :frowning:

But yes, the School at Babypips is probably the best resource for newbies. I’ve bought over a dozen trading books in the last few years, and haven’t found any that is as newbie-friendly as the Babypips school.

I think there no site better than babypips in learning forex basic knowledge for newbie trader :slight_smile:

I also would recommend babypips.com school for leaning about Forex. Every newbie can get lot of material about Forex here at babypips.com

Did you just make post on it?

Babypips.com is the best platform for the basics of Forex trading so every beginners should spent proper time in basics of Forex trading and it contains all the basics knowledge about trading which is necessary in trading.

i actually started with articles on investopia first… and i have to say that the babypips school of pipsology breaks it down much better and in a more systematic approach. i’m still in the beginning stages of the school and can’t wait to get the “advanced” stuff.

this site is a very, VERY good place to start for a basic, basic beginner :slight_smile:

Got to ask, what’s the diff between basic and basic beginner - would have thought that they meant the same?
Moving on, as regards your query, the baby pips school is basic enough and all newbies should be able to review the content with ease. The content on baby pips is not that technical, at least the basic chapters and the newbie lessons are pretty basic…

Everything that you will ever need for your at least 6 first months is to be found right here at babypips.com …roll into school and take it babystep by babystep…school of pipsology is so easy right from the start, even a fork could educate :wink: Good luck :slight_smile: