Best broker, do not play with your money and save

Hi I been trading for last few months demo and paper I am ready to open I like to know best broker, do not play with your money and save please let me know you recommendations and also low spread I am in USA and I do not mind to open with Europeans broker but to be save and low spread.:confused:

And any advice please. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

Hi man, what do you mean by broker, who do not play with your money and save. I just cannot get the question.
And according to US and non-US brokers I think you have to decide weather the new NFA regulations are ok for your way of trading or not and after that to choose you broker :slight_smile: If you provide some more information about you trading methods probably we can recommend you some brokers more precisely :slight_smile:

From what Iā€™ve read and heard so far, most people seem to choose between two brokers: (1) Oanda and (2) GFT.

1. Oanda: As far as customization in lot size and leverage goes, these guys are the best in the business. If your looking to start off small, Oanda allows your to trade as little as a penny a pip, making them excellent for practicing/learning money management and for testing out new strategies live with minimal risk. The one major flaw from what I hear is charting. Oanda lacks a decent charting package, so your best bet would be to open up a demo account with another broker that uses MT4 (Ex: Interbank) and locate trades of their platform while making the trades on your Oanda platform.

2. GFT: These guys have the nicest, cleanest, most vibrant charting package in Forex. Its nice that all the candles touch each other, and switching between multiple charts is quick and easy. Also if you plan on reading through the Joy of Candlestick trading, its nice to be able to have actual Dealbook charts at your disposal. The major flaw with GFT, at least with the Chicago Branch (Iā€™m speaking from experience as a GFT customer), is that your only given a 30 day demo and that you can expect 3-5 phone calls week after week until you sign up.

Both these two brokers are respectable and highly recommended. Oanda probably has better spreads than GFT, but the inferior charting package. The choice is yours as to what you perfer.

i think the operative word is [B]SAFE[/B]ā€¦as opposed to save

all the big brokers are fair and reasonable fxcm , gft, oanda, fxsol

go with IB, sure they have their drawbacks but theyā€™re your safest bet

try alpari US

Did someone really have something nice to say about FXCM? I only ask, because I use them for my demo right now, but have been discouraged by what alot of folks have been saying about them, and wonder if thatā€™s who I should trade with when Iā€™m finally comfortable. What do most think about FXCM? Iā€™ve got plenty of time to research, as I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be ready for real money for another few months.

FXCM is a fine broker and wont be the reason you lose your money.
Just stick with the biggest US or UK based brokers would be my advice

Hi, Do you trade good now ? I am IB of FXCM. Itā€™ spread is low. if you want to open account, contact to me on yahoo messenger or skype.

i suggest you oandaā€¦never had a problem in 2 years

You can search on google : Top Rated Online Forex Brokers (Top 100 Forex Brokers) . Hotforex is the first. You can also choose it. Open account at Hotforex (Hotforex Brokers |)

Maybe good idea to look in Forex reviews and ratings there are a lot in the internet.

I use Oanda for my trades (low spreads, etc.), and a demo MT4 account for the charts. I find it works very well

IF you want to open an account with 0$ deposit you can try Nordfx - you can get 8$ for free on welcome account after verification - i think it is the best way to check the condition on real account. Wish you good luck))

I prefer to trade with accentforex. for now I traded rather successfull and satisfied with their conditions.

You can visit forex-ratings.com, thereā€™re a lot of brokers also their advantages, you would find the right one there. I think FXCM is good since they support Us trader.

Swiss Markets have been good to me, safe and MT4 platform which I am most comfortable with.

Hi Afrin, thanks for the feedback. I have heard that cTrader is way more advanced but at the moment Iā€™m satisfied with the MT4. Although it looks outdated it has everything I need, although I will try cTrader in the future.

The best broker is a broker which first of all guarantees their clients funds with surely. And they donā€™t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Youā€™re rather missing the point, Luke - a couple of points, in fact.

Whether and under what circumstances brokers permit hedging has some legal constraints, depending on their regulation.

Whether and under what circumstances they permit scalping depends on whether theyā€™re counterparty market-makers or genuine brokers. At least 99% of this forumā€™s members are using a counterparty market-makes as a ā€œbrokerā€, and none of those will tolerate a successful scalper for long, for the obvious reason that they themselves are holding the other side of the trade, without time to lay off the position. A [I]genuine[/I] broker doesnā€™t mind a customer scalping [B]the market[/B], but no ā€œbrokerā€ is willing to be the party being scalped!

(Meanwhile, this thread is terribly out of date, as itā€™s from years ago, and half its contributors have been banned. It helps nobody to bump threads of this kind - all they do is displace something more current and relevant off the front page listings.)