Resetting my Demo accounts

I 'm new to forex and mt4 and i’ve started with demo accounts thru different brokers. I would like to reset all my trades back to zero with a new opening balance of x,xxx. Is there a way to clear my History’s/ Journal’s, etc. or do I have to open new accounts with my demo brokers?

the easiest method would be to open another demo account within MT4, “File\Open an Account” , and then delete the other account.

Yes, quickest and easiest method. In fact, the only method I think. I don’t normally bother deleting old demo accounts but I guess deleting them keeps things nice and tidy :smiley:

Yes is quicker to open another demo account. I use one that I open through fx-megaforex, and I like to use it with Forexmegatrion (EA) so I can test both performances. If you need more help please let me know. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks to rtv2,juicy and Bichiz for your responces, Kenny H

Talk to me about Forexmegatrion (EA) please… have you compared it to many other electronic advisors? is it making a profit for you?

I am still trying to learn about FOREX trading…

Respectfully
BillyBear

Billy,
youre more likely to get a response if you post in the correct area. Suggest you try the EA’s and Automated Systems section instead of dragging up 8 year old threads.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-and-automated-trading/

new here, need some info , long story short opened a dem mt4 in jan 2016 was taking a trading course , had to take a leave of absence … traded off and on all summer , Dec. ended up in the hospital , demo expired . went to forex support they told me download new account I did , question is how do I transfer all my indicators ,chart patterns etc… the support guy said to drag and drop , I did save all data files but how do I install everything to new platform thanks coch.

Just open a new demo account, that would be handier in this case! In addition, there is no need to change your broker, you’ll get enough space to open new demo account with the same broker! Even you don’t need to submit your name and relevant info, go there client cabinet and just click the button “open new demo account”.