The joy of candlestick trading final pdf is now ready

After nearly 2 years of working on designing a candlestick trading method that really works, the final product is now ready for all to see.

It is in PDF form and is attached.

The PDF is the culmination of an emormous amount of hard work.

I picked the best forex candles to trade and combined them with certain proven strategies.

So the work is basically not mine - candlestick trading was introduced by Steve Nison.
Bollinger bands which are used in this method, were developed by John Bollinger.
Starc bands which are used in this method, were developed by Fred Stoller.

And the Multiple Contract Strategy was developed by…??
But I am glad I came across it in my research. :slight_smile:

The Advanced level is very sensitive and uses 2 timeframes - a main chart and a 5 minute chart.

This system is designed to be a sniper system, operating like a sniper.
It ambushes trades, and grabs as many pips as possible in the shortest possible time.
The efficiency of this system is such that pip gains can rival that of longer term systems - that is to get the same amount of pips but in a much shorter time.

I am greatly indebited to the many traders on this forum who offered ideas, tested the ideas, offered criticizms, came up with improvements and generally persevered throughout the development of this trading system.

Without their valuable assistance, even working as a team in the last hours, this method would not have come into existence.

[B]But does this system work?
Is it successful?

Well, is the pope Catholic?[/B]

It has been thoroughly tested and retested by the traders on this forum.

This system was originally designed to work with GFT Dealbook but now traders have developed a Linux programming system that allows the use of MT4 and view 64 charts simultaneously!!

Few systems can boast that kind of fishing net principle of candlestick coverage to find suitable trades.

This is truely a system that comes from the people, is by the people and is for the people of this Babypips forum.

I commend the ULTIMATE CANDLESTICK TRADING METHOD to you!!

THE ULTIMATE CANDLESTICK TRADING METHOD - 2 Levels.pdf (1010 KB)

Thanks Tymen, I read your first version and looking forward to this final version. I have a question. There are a couple of your candle trading threads. would you recomend one vs. the other? Is reading the PDF enough to skip the threads ? The threads are so long I haven’t taken time to read through them yet. Been concentrating on other methods but would like to learn the candles too.

To [B]TalonD[/B]

[B]Yes, the PDF is sufficient in itself.[/B]

That is indeed, the purpose of it.

The candlestick threads…1 was the development work in 2008.
2 was the development work this year, 2009.

Since they are just development threads, a great deal of stuff in them is redundant or obsolete.

However, the candlestick 2 thread gives many good trading examples posted by the traders. These are from about page 112 onwards.

The last pages of this 2nd thread give a huge amount of material for trading with Metatrader 4. :slight_smile:

I will be posting some live demonstrations trades on the current thread shortly.
I will be closing the thread permanently on [B]November 15[/B] when I go on holidays.

By the way, nice avatar!! :slight_smile:

look forward to reading it tymen :slight_smile:

Tymen,

I read through it and it’s FULL of mistakes. I think you’re going to have to redo it again…

Just kidding!!

This PDF will be of great help to all the new traders out there! Three cheers for Tymen! :slight_smile:

This pdf goes straight into my trading library! It contains better information of higher quality than I’ve seen in more than a few so called trading books!

Well done Tymen!

Thank you so much for this…I cant wait to read it after work!

Ahhh…you did give me a fright there for a moment Phil. :o :o

A very well worked out post!! :smiley: :smiley:

A big thank you to [B]o990l6mh [/B]for your wonderful compliments!!
I trust it will be of use to you.

Big thanks Tymen!! I’m in hospital reading this thats how much I appreciate it :slight_smile:

As always,excellent work from outstanding fellow.
Thanks.
John.

thanks for this tymen! i discovered your threads quite late. i’ve just finished reading the whole thread of the part 1. now, i’ve just started the part 2 thread. thanks to this, i can skip reading the thread coz it’s quite long. can’t wait to read the pdf file and test and practice your strategy and be profitable :slight_smile: thanks again! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information on how to trade using candle sticks. I’m sure this will help newbies like myself to trade properly in the future. Thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks Tymen!

Hi Tymen and DodgeV83, in this video YouTube @ 1:58 you mentioned about the BB that the response from IBFX Metatrader 4 is slower compared to GFT. About the setting you mentioned, what is the setting do you recommend to use to make BB respond quicker on IBFX Metatrader 4.

To get an answer to this question, you need to place it on the candlestick thread itself.

Ok I will, thank you.

Is there an error on page 22 where it says retrace first - should it not say pips first?

All in all a ‘sterling’ :stuck_out_tongue: effort to all involved…

You are correct - there is an error there.
But if you are aware of it, that fine.

I do not know why it is there, because I corrected it in the Word docs.

Later on, I may have to do the PDF all over again myself.

Hi the link is dead on page 21

The URL it points to is 301 Moved Permanently

Noted!! :wink: :slight_smile: